Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vlad good for 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Haz Waffle

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Think about getting vlad, he seems like hes really fun to play (I would prefer fun > op but both are awesome) I mostly play 3s, a little dom, and only play draft 5s, would vlad be a waste or worth it?

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

Worth it fun to play. He is op as well, but if you just play op champs maybe you should get some skill bro. BUt anywyas he can snowball so hard in 3's Dom he would be a good bot defender/pusher. And in Draft he is an awesome counter pick.

I Haz Waffle

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Quote:
TrollinFeedRAGE:
Worth it fun to play. He is op as well, but if you just play op champs maybe you should get some skill bro. BUt anywyas he can snowball so hard in 3's Dom he would be a good bot defender/pusher. And in Draft he is an awesome counter pick.

hey, just because i say op people are still cool doesnt mean i play them all the time, but its still fun to pub stomp once in a while. Tbh i prolly random most of the time.

Sebastian

07-02-2012

no. he's only good past mid game

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

Quote:
I Haz Waffle:
hey, just because i say op people are still cool doesnt mean i play them all the time, but its still fun to pub stomp once in a while. Tbh i prolly random most of the time.

Yeah I know, I was not trying to say you suck.

Quote:
no. he's only good past mid game
|

True. BUt after late game its hard to kill him.

HE is Worth it.

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
I Haz Waffle:
Think about getting vlad, he seems like hes really fun to play (I would prefer fun > op but both are awesome) I mostly play 3s, a little dom, and only play draft 5s, would vlad be a waste or worth it?

hes alot of fun to play and is awesome in 3v3, he can harrass, and still pretty much always keep his hp to full. best advice for him is AP AP AP AP! max Q/E 1 on W and max ult whenever it pops up. you're Q pays for you're non-stop usage of your E so more ap equals more heal and obviously more damage + more hp. as his passive hives hp for ability power and ability power for hp, but the ratio for hp/ap and ap/hp is way off you get more hp for the Ap you gain versus ap from hp. vlad is sick if you know how to use him. if hes fed in a 5v5 you could carry the team, roughly when his E is maxed and you have a normal amount of ap your E does about 500 damage every 3 seconds. and your Q does about 500+ every 3 seconds + you're ult which always increases you're damage to all effected targets. this is with roughly 150 ap. maybe 200. anything more then 200 ap, and you're damage output for Q+E+ult goes up more and more.

Bronze V Jungler

07-04-2012

I've had one on my team once and we thrashed. He works well at bottom with a good tank like Volibear or Shyvana, so long as you have a good top.

NorDicUn

07-04-2012

hmmm not really, he's a mid/late game champ and 3v3 games re over in 10-20min

Mavrik V

Recruiter

07-04-2012

No CC and useless until level 8 spells a quick loss versus competent opponents.

Wheredigo

07-06-2012

any decent player will shut him down pretty hard and pretty fast in 3's. if he happens to get a few early kills he can be a pain. but the lack of cc other than his terrible slow isn't worth it. there are much stronger. however if you do like playing him go for it :S