Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"It's Just PBE" Troll thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LamborghiniLP570

07-02-2012

I believe this guy is absolutely correct: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2309583

Though with his method people are just like "it's just PBE who cares", but are you still on a server? Are you still on summoners code? Are you still breaking rules in that case? Yes to all of those answers.

IV. Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense.

Trolling is breaking this rule, because you are enjoying yourself, but you are ignoring the fact that you ruin other peoples enjoyment. Even though it's just a testing server we want to win games, because it feels good. Who likes to lose? People act the server like it's a joke, and the only real way to test a server is to not have trolls.

I bet you anything the people who just say "It's just PBE" are the trolls, or matter of fact they probably have gotten angry over it, but don't want to admit it. It's not a real server, but even in the real server I find less trolls than PBE. That's what I hate so much. Just because it's not a real server doesn't mean you don't have to at least try a little.

Xpyder

07-02-2012

Its quite horrible that the PBE doesnt seem to be moderated or have an active ban system... from what i've read, they might just ignore the reports... makes the whole "experience" on the PBE just bad to cope with...

Zhico

07-02-2012

The main issue is you can get away with this stuff and if you do get banned you just make a new account and get all the content again in acouple of weeks, riot needs to put the PBE into private or something to help deal with this, just cause its the PBE doesnt mean you dont treat it like a normal game

Deathcapt

07-02-2012

I think you should have to link a lvl 30 live account to play on PBE, and any PBE reports get tacked onto that account.

matrinox

07-03-2012

Quote:
Deathcapt:
I think you should have to link a lvl 30 live account to play on PBE, and any PBE reports get tacked onto that account.

Ya and similarly they should ban the accounts they link to.