6300 ip top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze V Jungler

07-02-2012

Fiora and Rumble are also very good top laners, Rumble being probably my favorite with low cooldowns, bulk, and no mana costs. Late game he's still a hitter because part of his bulk is building AP so his shield is retardedly powerful.

Fiora gets downright stupid with Parry once you have lifesteal, and can usually stay viable late game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I'd pick Riven of the three you've listed.

Yorick is a very strong top with sustain, a slow, and decent damage. He'll win against most tops, and is a great counter pick to many others. His ult makes him great in tmeam fights.

Riven can be built tanky or with high damage output. I think she's a lot of fun, and has a very high skill ceiling. She can top and jungle.

Renekton I haven't played very much, and he's bursty early levels, more than either of the other two listed. The reason that people say he fades is because his burst isn't as effective against peeps with armor and/or health (which peeps have late game). He's still a fine tank end game with some damage output, just not like he was early levels. Yorick fades as well unless he ults just right in team fights.