"Loss Prevented"

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deüs

09-14-2012

I am thinking if only the highest scorer in the losing team can get loss prevented too, ppl would play more seriously?

Grandpa Yuriy

09-16-2012

awesome!

parakeetfour

09-16-2012

thanks for the info

GenesisArietta

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
I am thinking if only the highest scorer in the losing team can get loss prevented too, ppl would play more seriously?

That's not fair for support players who usually don't get high cs and kills. Also there is limit to how much u can get for the assist.

Also it might not be fair for some champs who can get assist from their global ulti and such.

1ll1dan

11-19-2012

Thanks I needed to know what it meant

SilentNight102

11-20-2012

Loss prevented means they pushed the button because something caused the servers to crash or they were taken down for maintenance in which people in games were kicked out therefore to be fair they forgive the loss

azeem1

12-28-2012

this was very helpful thanks

AngelicDisciple

12-28-2012

Finallyyy a answer

moatz nasr

01-04-2013

its just happend to me i was losing hard and the game was always laggy so we lost that game but when i checked my match history it says loss prevented so i luckly didnt lost any elo

The Grand Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I had a game marked as loss prevented. In this particular game, yes the servers may have been acting up (ranked was disabled after the game), but there was a troll who autolocked during the ranked game as a mid champ even though I selected a mid. I reported him through the website. I did get an email response back from Riot. I am wondering if it was loss prevented because of that, or because of the servers.

123456 ... 9