Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayskae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin View Post
This seems like a perfect instance of the phrase, 3 sides to every story. His, hers and the truth. Perception can skew things entirely. It's possible she didn't help as much as she could have. It's also possible that she was an under leveled Teemo due to her team taking jungle mobs (I vaguely recall that being said) and knew better than to pop into a fight just to die. If she was using mushrooms for jungling then she wouldn't have spares for map control.

Game stats are neat but hardly foolproof since they only show the total. If someone feeds early on but then hides while letting the rest of his team get ganked by the well funded enemy, the results look like everyone sucked instead of just one person causing all the problems to begin with.

Jumping to conclusions may be fun, but it doesn't really reflect well on someone. The best situation is for everyone to take note of the names, and when playing with said player to take note. Then you'll have your own evidence to believe what you will. Who knows, perhaps Vong was having a really bad day and things are being exaggerated. Maybe Shurelia was having a bad day and it just snowballed in game. Let it go, move on and build your own thoughts with experience instead of relying on what's being whispered around the water cooler.
^ agreed.. Time to move on.... but I think this thread will go at least past 100 pages.

Noobus Maximus

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
I don't even know who MacLauren is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

iLikeToSummon

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
Thank you for proving my point. Also could you respond to my question about why MacLauren was banned(or suspended) for having fun?
There are different kinds of fun.
1. Intentional disruption of gameplay.
2. Actually playing the game for entertainment.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

JK about the thread closing, DarkShurelia finally releases the rage.

Unclephillip

09-01-2010

Quote:
I doubt that but in case you're serious.

He made the Anivia guide and got banned.

Spanvro

09-01-2010

Quote:

Painaid

09-01-2010

Quote:
It's MacLaren, but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

I'm sure you've seen it.

Liz Vicious

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeToSummon View Post
There are different kinds of fun.
1. Intentional disruption of gameplay.
2. Actually playing the game for entertainment.
And Shurelia was not playing for fun, but was still practicing number 1.

Krathalos

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixxxVi View Post
This thread is epic. after 50 pages I think i upvoted every one of shurelia's posts. I like how this gets more attention than a game with a leaver. If it was anyone else BUT shurelia you wouldnt care and go about your business. I'm assuming because she is riot staff that you expected her to put in some code hacks nonsense and insta-win?

Get over yourselves. I would have done the same thing as shurelia, lol wtf runs into 4v5 while their other is back, and you are ALL underleveled...
If it wasn't Shurelia, people also wouldn't be defending him.

Jayskae

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
Wait a second.

By this logic why was MacLauren banned?
Was that the video that decided to Ice wall his teammates to death on purpose? I mean, if it was, you obviously know that he just griefed the **** out of that team.