Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syraniss

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObjectiveTruth View Post
Just wish she'd use the practice games or the PTR to test theses builds instead of disrupting real games
I hear a lot of this from people. To me... and I think many others, anything that is not a ranked game is just a practice game. The fact that we played for so long without ranked games just made us feel like every game mattered and some people are having a hard time letting that idea go.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Wow... that is f'd up. I hope a red clears this up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syraniss View Post
I hear a lot of this from people. To me... and I think many others, anything that is not a ranked game is just a practice game. The fact that we played for so long without ranked games just made us feel like every game mattered and some people are having a hard time letting that idea go.
Btw, some people don't want to play ranked because they feel that MM in ranked is still F'd up.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Pretty sure it's her job to test absolutely ridiculous things.

Drankou

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Why don't you look up the profile of ShureLia to see if she has a ****ty teemo game.
This would be the smart thing to do instead of calling a person out on the forums. >_>

Painaid

09-01-2010

Hard to validate a story when hearing just one side. If you were initiating team fights with only 4 people, that's partially your fault as well.

SquirrelsOnFire

09-01-2010

Zhonya's, Lantern, and Hextech with boots 38 mins in is "**** items" now?

ObjectiveTruth

09-01-2010

I was in that game and I'm gonna just write a letter to a CSR hopefully someone will read it. And not just put it aside saying "haha" shurelia just up to her ol' trolling tricks.

I work in the business world and if my employees were disrupting customer's experience no matter if it was intentional or not, i would be concerned. Even if this was her "off" time she should be using another pseudonym. This is the same as asking an employee to take off their uniform if they want to do something stupid that would make a negative impact on the image of the company.

Obviously she won't be reported, she's a riot employee she has immunity but for the sake of the company's image have her test these builds in a practice game, or if its her own shenanigans then have her use her own username and not represent the company in a negative light.

DarkShurelia

Associate Game Designer

09-01-2010

"Im going to report you for disruption of game." (aka jungle farming and not team fighting against bad odds)

O_o;

Siegfryd

09-01-2010

I don't see it, what's wrong with her item build exactly?

Thunderbox

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VongAssassin View Post
Play in practice if you want to screw around with your build and not participate in a "real" game. Don't be a loner in a TEAM game.
Wow, what a shame. You lost a normal game.