Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arglist

09-01-2010

Quote:
Tangobitty:
Jesus, apparently LoL is serious bidness. Look what you did Shurelia you ruined his life, his LIFE.

Some people don't understand the boundary between a video game and real life. He has to bi*ch to the community because his video game didn't go the way he wanted it to.

PacoTferret

09-01-2010

I heard the hotness of Miss Fortune was designed after how hawt. Shurelia is IRL. we should be blessed to stare at her all the time now when she comes out in the game.. oooh i have goose bumps.

WhaHappen

09-01-2010

I hope Riot employees don't stop playing with their real IDs for risk of getting called out in dumb threads.

TIomat

09-01-2010

Looks like the Shurelia Defense Force in here.

Yeah the game isn't a big deal, but some of these responses man..

Arglist

09-01-2010

Quote:
BillTheBobCat:
I srsly hope ur kiding.

GTFO noob.

Your response is the kind of thing that keeps me going.

SilentWings

09-01-2010

Today is the day when Shurelia just lowered her reputation by 50%.

VongAssassin

09-01-2010

Quote:
SuzakuCMX:
Maybe you should e-mail customer support instead of calling a beloved developer out on the forums.

The original intent of the OP was to see if it was an impostor. Since Shurelia owned up to being the player, I can't control the subsequent posts.

If admins want to close this thread, go for it. It doesn't get rid of the disgusting feeling I now have in knowing a senior game designer likes to screw around and troll in normal games.

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
TIomat:
Looks like the Shurelia Defense Force in here.

Yeah the game isn't a big deal, but some of these responses man..

These responses?

These responses are outrageous.

These response are truly, truly, truly outrageous.

KeVoN xD

09-01-2010

Quote:
DarkShurelia:
I was researching teemo for a remake.

As a 5 post +- in this treadh i can`t believe you, sry but i think the op has the reason.

+ there is a reason for the test realm. if you aren`t gonna test there, then give me your tr account ^^

i would like to test before release, plus so many "change urgot his skills set doesn`t fit a serious role" andh e wasn`t changed at all. that dissapointed me more.

Sry for my english

SAludos

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Quote:
VongAssassin:
The original intent of the OP was to see if it was an impostor. Since Shurelia owned up to being the player, I can't control the subsequent posts.

If admins want to close this thread, go for it. It doesn't get rid of the disgusting feeling I now have in knowing a senior game designer likes to screw around and troll in normal games.

Which is why you wrote 5 paragraphs about how terrible she was in the game? Right, to find out if it was an impostor?