Shurelia Impostor? I hope so...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

09-01-2010

well, we all know that teemo is up.
if they were losing the game, playing defensively and jungling is not a bad option along with evading teamfights. if you rush 4v5 while some ally is far or getting golem and lizard, its your fault, your ally cant do anything, while you at least can wait instead of going for a certain death

faCiem

09-01-2010

Quote:
I thought precisely the same thing.

This isn't a customer is always right thing. It's the fact that you are representing the millions of dollars and dozens of employees there.

Her response should have been "Sorry, was trying new build and it failed. Flew off the handle. Here's some riot points on my behalf." And then closed the thread. What ensued was an absolute circus.
THis

zbishop

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takkles View Post
They're not at all rude or act like a jerk like Shurelia has, and the ones that did have been fired.
blizzard =/= riot? huh?

and wow plz grow up people

wafflecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
I understand what Shurelia is saying, but if you want to do a "bad" or "noob" build, play a practice game. There are plenty of practice games out there, and they won't really care what you do.

Shurelia needs to understand that if she does AP Teemo and does bad people are going to be pissed. Simple as that. And they are pretty justified in being pissed, unless it was a practice game. Normal Games aren't practice games. Practice games are practice games.
Normal games don't count for anything at all. One game was lost. Oh no.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
They asked her nicely to help she said no shes jungling. So that statement isnt true.

Edit: God forbid an employee has to be nice.
Yes, because sarcastically telling somebody to stay in the jungle is nicely asking someone to join fights.

She even did join fights when the nice Soraka asked her to.

wafflecopter

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proph3tX View Post
Exactly and the fact that this thread is over 100 pages is a testament to that, there are plenty of people defending her but alot of people are genuinely annoyed/upset.
That means they have severe entitlement issues. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: the people who are "genuinely annoyed/upset." have said issues.

Zezaru

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
well, we all know that teemo is up.
if they were losing the game, playing defensively and jungling is not a bad option along with evading teamfights. if you rush 4v5 while some ally is far or getting golem and lizard, its your fault, your ally cant do anything, while you at least can wait instead of going for a certain death
I love it when this happens. I tell my team "I'm going to get Dragon", then they run into a 4vs5 team fight in the top lane in the enemy turret and blame me. I gave you warning, you ignored it. Then you engage in a turret. Brilliant.

Proph3tX

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Btw, anyone still caring about the fact that it was a normal game and not a practice game give me a break please.

Aerithalas

09-01-2010

Honestly Vong, just contact Riot directly. The game itself is rather irrelevant at this point. But Shurelia's (yeah, i keep mispelling her name) responses should be mentioned. There is no reason for a Riot employee to behave and respond the way she did.

Takkles

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hub View Post
I thought precisely the same thing.

This isn't a customer is always right thing. It's the fact that you are representing the millions of dollars and dozens of employees there.

Her response should have been "Sorry, was trying new build and it failed. Flew off the handle. Here's some riot points on my behalf." And then closed the thread. What ensued was an absolute circus.
You can even take the free Riot points part out of that apology and it would have made a huge difference, been much more professional, and ended this thread a long time ago.