Can't counter Nunu as Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paragon Tyrion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Every time i'm laning as Ashe and there's a nunu, I can't counter his slow. Every time he slows me he just catches up and then immediately kills me. Even if I flash, he can still catch up. Because of his damage output, I can never escape him. I don't know if i'm missing something big, but can someone please help me. This has caused me to go x and 10 multiple times. Thank you.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Ashe has a much longer range than Nunu's snowball, which has a relatively low range. Just auto him if you see him get within your auto attack range and then immediately click back to kite him. Your slow + moving backwards would prevent him from ever getting close to you to snowball you.

Strill

07-01-2012

Sounds like there's several possible problems.

1. You're not noticing when nunu is running up to you, and are just standing there CSing. If he runs up through the minions, you need to back off. If he continues, and you have a kill lane support, the support should jump on him and he should die pretty quickly to your combined attacks, or take a lot of damage.

2. Nunu is hiding in the bush and you aren't warding it and you're getting too close to it. Your support should buy a pink ward and put it in the bush. They should then take the bush for themselves. In the meantime, you should assume that nunu is in every spot in that bush at once, and never get close enough to let him hit you.

3. You aren't slowing him. Practice kiting, i.e. firing back at an opponent every now and then while continuing to run away.

Paragon Tyrion

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Thank you. Most of the time that Nunu is kills me, my support is either dead or, not there. I'll be more aware of the brush too. Thank you

kavinh the third

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaltron View Post
Ashe has a much longer range than Nunu's snowball, which has a relatively low range. Just auto him if you see him get within your auto attack range and then immediately click back to kite him. Your slow + moving backwards would prevent him from ever getting close to you to snowball you.
nunu has a fast MS with his blood boil and ashe's slow is weak at earlier levels.

Onerblack

07-08-2012

If you are playing draft/ranked use Cleanse as a summoner spell.