Random FPS Drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeltara

09-01-2012

bump, btw this has been reported for some time and there has yet to be a response acknowledging it.

viperchild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

bump

TheYoloRider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

I have the same problem, it randomly jumps around ranging from 2-62 FPS. It ruins game play.

Hitmonchuu

09-03-2012

I am having the same issue since last patch. BUMP

Scudlance

Recruiter

10-07-2012

bump. same problem

Dimitri Dark

10-07-2012

Bump. I have the exact same problem. Not in all games, but in perhaps half of them the screen will freeze on and off for several seconds, eventually freezing entirely before crashing my computer. Usually happens within the first two minutes of the game.

Yerbah

10-08-2012

bump for justice

extremely low fps during teamfights, same problem i got 2 months ago but suddenly everything became ok, now its baaaack for no reason

Noel von Ponk

10-08-2012

Bump
Mega Bump since it mostly happens when I'm ganked T.T

Hitmonchuu

10-09-2012

Bump again, because months and months later the problem still emerges. I lose elo because of it, and my reputation drops. Riot has yet to admit this is a bug. It ruins the game completely for all of us, and makes gaining elo and enjoying the game completely nonviable.

Cruzito6900

10-09-2012

I have the same problem I drop to 5 fps as well