Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot Connect to PvP.net Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highdroxide

07-01-2012

So I keep having this problem where in a game lobby I lose connection to the PvP.net server.
It causes me to do one of 3 things.
1. Lag out my switching of rune pages, masteries and summoner spells (Although I can still talk to everyone and see whats going on)
2. client completely stops working and riot tells me I've "disconnected from the PvP.net server" (thus I lose 10 elo if in ranked and leave the game lobby)
3. Lag out the whole client then when I log back in, I'm in the game with a random pick

Also, when this happens.
-> I do not lose connection to my internet (I can tell when I am on skype or vent)
-> When I try to log back in (sometimes) I get Connection failure messages
-> I get an error report over and over that asks me to send or not.
-> When I try to change my runes and stuff, I get a continuous loading page that eventually doesn't work and leads to error reports.

How can I fix this issue it is very annoying and I don't know anyone else who has this problem. I have a very expensive computer and very good internet. It would be neither of these things ( I don't believe it would be).