Does Ahri get boring after more than a week of play?

Yes, she stops being fun. 17 30.36%
No, she actually has great replay. 39 69.64%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Do you find Ahri gets boring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PercMastaFTW

07-01-2012

I was looking for a fun looking champion while being viable at the same time, and Ahri seemed pretty sick because of all her awesome skill shots and effects. I started playing with her, but after maybe a week, I found her to be very linear and she finally got me bored because you just do the same thing every time... Even when carrying the team to victory, she isn't "fun" anymore.

Question is, has anybody played for more than a week/mained Ahri and feel the same way as me? Just looking for opinions haha.

Careful

07-01-2012

I just came back to playing her today. Found her extremely boring yet again.

PercMastaFTW

07-01-2012

lmao Thank god I'm not the only one.

lockpooh

07-02-2012

Yeah, I played her a few times and initially she felt different and I loved it. But got bored quickly and moved on. I've been tempted to go back a few times, but when the select screen comes up I tend to just move on to someone else.

Hyperbeaver

07-02-2012

So I main ahri and have around 150+ games on her. She is a very diverse champion and can be very very different. Depending on how you build her and the style you play you can make her playstyle vary. You can stack survivability/ap items and play her like urgot or you can go pure glass cannon. Some games you may roam, others you may just push mid. She is very varied and enjoyable.

I KillingEdge I

Recruiter

07-09-2012

I for one, main Ahri, and she is by far my favorite champ in the game. The versatility of her kit plus her unique aesthetic are a hole in one for me.

SeanTheKiwi

07-09-2012

Don't worry, there's only another 100 you can play. Any champ would get boring if you only played them continuously for a week.