1 teammate instalocks Eve, 1 instalocks Viktor.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krosan

07-03-2012

Viktor can be pretty brutal, though.

Gurei Fullbuster

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Very relevant attachment.
Oh wow, I actually think I remember what movie that's from. (lol if I'm wrong and it's not even from a movie)

Wow Such Juke

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei Fullbuster View Post
Oh wow, I actually think I remember what movie that's from. (lol if I'm wrong and it's not even from a movie)
it's from War Games, if i'm not mistaken.

Lertan

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
it's from War Games, if i'm not mistaken.

Correct. Fantastic movie.

Victor is pretty strong, and evelyn can actually be okay if fed - just beware the pinks.

I'd say Jax or Lee Sin would be the strongest picks, and make sure to ward plenty - both these champs can cross walls to wards or other targets, do silly damage, and can build fairly tanky too. Both can hard carry a team if played smart.

@Iron Throne - normally I'd be all for picking teemo, but sadly Eve's presence would have the other team buying pinks far too often. Eve is a Teemo nerf

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSHalleck View Post
Which champion do you pick to not lose?
well only hybrid i can think of is Jax to counter vixtors ap, with ad, and Ap/tank to counter eve. and in 3v3, the whole thing is covered. as if you know how to use jax, this would be a fine team, but i still hate eve, i've yet to see anyone really do much of anything with her.

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lertan View Post
Correct. Fantastic movie.

Victor is pretty strong, and evelyn can actually be okay if fed - just beware the pinks.

I'd say Jax or Lee Sin would be the strongest picks, and make sure to ward plenty - both these champs can cross walls to wards or other targets, do silly damage, and can build fairly tanky too. Both can hard carry a team if played smart.

@Iron Throne - normally I'd be all for picking teemo, but sadly Eve's presence would have the other team buying pinks far too often. Eve is a Teemo nerf
yeah worst mistake i've made, was picking eve's counter, (can't remember his name) when the other player picked eve after me.

Naithiz

07-05-2012

singed

Risemix

07-05-2012

Tryndamere, probably. lol

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

lux, on TT her ult is practically global.