1 teammate instalocks Eve, 1 instalocks Viktor.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Throne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Teemo is the ideal pick in any situation.

Kelberry

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Very relevant attachment.
A rioter admitting Evelynn is useless? What is this...

LeglessPuppy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelberry View Post
Plenty of Rioters have admitted that they intentionally nerfed her into the ground.

Hazanshu

07-03-2012

Quote:
Very relevant attachment.
I love that movie im pretty sure it was thermonuclear war or something like that maybe im wrong w/e

Hidden Sniper

07-03-2012

Uh... Viktor is strong when played right, so why is he in the example?

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

07-03-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelberry View Post
I don't think she's completely useless. I consider her my main (Twitch my second), even though I rarely am able to play her since I predominantly play ranked. I do think she's very situational and, understatement of the year incoming: not in a very good balance and design state. Like everyone else though, I cringe when I see a teammate pick her. Good Evelynns are rare.

Valkiden

07-03-2012

I was once stomped by full tank eve....

idk

Evelynn Butt

07-03-2012

Quote:
I don't think she's completely useless. I consider her my main (Twitch my second), even though I rarely am able to play her since I predominantly play ranked. I do think she's very situational and, understatement of the year incoming: not in a very good balance and design state. Like everyone else though, I cringe when I see a teammate pick her. Good Evelynns are rare.
how often during the day do you toss a glare the way of whoever's on stealth rework right now, look at your watch, then look back at them

bahamutkaiser

07-03-2012

Quote:
Truth n justice... So champion some fixes plz.

Th3 Herbalist

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl Man View Post
how often during the day do you toss a glare the way of whoever's on stealth rework right now, look at your old last year's calendar, then look back at them
Fixed.