Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdkiPickedaName

07-01-2012

o_O <-- My face when lb jumped back to the mimic and the initial distortion point.

The global ult changes are ok depending on the #'s (wonder when if gp ult'll get changed, not as popular anymore).

Really like the Orianna changes, specifically the decreased (or reset) ult cooldown if the ball tele's back to you from an ally, that's happened to me quite a few times.

Wonder what the rest of the patch will have.

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill77 View Post
Her Q should never have been anything other than a ball reposition with a slight amount of damage and low mana costs. She bring utility to the table, not damage, and this patch is going to help her accomplish that goal.
Actually, her full combo has AMAZING burst damage, if you think she is nothing more than a cc bot you are sorely mistaken.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Riot has been living under a rock while the servers were down, this is the only explanation to why they thought buffing leblank was a good idea. Shes going to be flat out unkilllable.

"Leblank has been outclassed by other high mobility champions"
Oh, you mean to say "Ahri?" No ****, good ****ing champion design Riot...

MyManyMinions

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill77 View Post
Her Q should never have been anything other than a ball reposition with a slight amount of damage and low mana costs. She bring utility to the table, not damage, and this patch is going to help her accomplish that goal.
Utility, not damage? what about her 0.9 ability power to spell damage on her Q? I have long felt that her damage is TOO high. I have seen Oriannas carry games at times. You say she is only supposed to bring Utility?

CoolMintz

07-01-2012

All buffs no nerfs!

OllySho

07-01-2012

woah woah woah.. if we are making champions more deceptive... what about Wukong here

MrCoyote

07-01-2012

Oh my God, FINALLY you guys at least mentioned Jayce's name.

Withoutrival

07-01-2012

Wow that change to leblanc is hilarious, I'm buying her just so I can play Leapfrog and bounce everywhere.

The Letter CtrlZ

07-01-2012

Leblanc buffs... here's a 5th permaban at low elo.

Reklein

07-01-2012

I don't play LeBlanc, but her ult changes look epic. Just what I'd expect from someone with her lore. Even disregarding the gameplay aspect, it's just a cool idea.