Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prunnus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

What are u doing about Darius? Nothing? plz nerf him.

Akira NoGod

07-02-2012

Lebtich in everygame this will be a nightmare... jungler will need to gank her a lot.

l want a 1.0 ratio on soraka... she is useless now D:

bakkerboy465

07-02-2012

Wow that is bullcrap that LB is getting BUFFED. shes already one of the strongest mage assassins in the game. She already gets banned in Ranked play because of her power. Now they are buffing her? How is that balance? All the other buffs look awesome though.

Valls Vic

07-02-2012

And Soraka, Khartus and Shen? I don't understand

RagingDutchie

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkerboy465 View Post
Wow that is bullcrap that LB is getting BUFFED. shes already one of the strongest mage assassins in the game. She already gets banned in Ranked play because of her power. Now they are buffing her? How is that balance? All the other buffs look awesome though.
She never gets banned in ranked, maybe at 800 elo where you are at but not at any decent elo. One of the easiest champs to counter although i do agree on the part where you say she shouldn't get buffed. She's a high risk-high reward champion that is played to snowball a game and it should stay that way.

IVlaverick

07-02-2012

WHY....JUST WHY ARE YOU BUFFING LEBLANC?!!!! You've completely unbalanced LeBlanc with all of these buffs. "Try it out as you blink all over the map!" FVCK YOU! What the H3LL is that ****?!! I can't even begin to explain why that statement is pathetic and just idiotic...and from the "lead champion designer" just FVCK THAT.

Thankyou for finally nerfing Karthus and Shen.....but nerfing Soraka? WHAT CAN SHE DO NOW?!!!!

Cjgrimmreaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Jayce. A champion we know nothing about. Well, this is going to be interesting.

trollinforlife

07-02-2012

When does it come out?

Kbalz

07-02-2012

Good, those global ults needed a nerf, they were available every team fight.

RagingDutchie

07-02-2012

I wonder when this patch actually arrives since there are no updates on the pbe yet, guess it will be fore next week -.- when i'm on holiday..