Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picardkuro

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywire View Post
You sir, are doing it wrong, play the proper champions and you wont have this problem, I.E. you play with champions that push the lane are are tanky. People literally forget, that Kassadin AND Leblanc can only push a lane on auto attacks alone, using their spells to clear minions is a worse idea, *using mana to clear one minion is not good, their AoE is fine however high CD and low damage not able to clear minion waves during laning phase lvl's1-9*. So how do you counter them? PUSH LANE 24/7 GET EVERY CS AND PLACE WARDS AND YOU SHUT THEM DOWN AND THEN BEAT THEM. There are reasons that LB and Kassadin aren't banned in high elo play and it's because of this that they aren't. If you hadn't noticed look at the CS of a LB at the end of a game that one does well there entire score is 10-5-5 with 57 cs and if you PUSH lane against them their score should look like 5-5-5 with 57 cs (basic idea, if they cannot roam, they cannot get kills and they lose the game)

You see what I'm saying?

LB isn't that good of a champion, people just have NO idea how to play against her. I support the buffs in place because her CD's were way too long, I think brand also needs a cooldown reduction to be more viable, it's like in a team fight you try to burst someone down and you don't kill them, well I hope you can run away for 12 seconds cause otherwise you aren't doing much damage *similar to brand*

I'm "upset" about Karthus because i just started using him however I don't think that high elo should dictate ALL changes in the game because most karthus players are not that good and don't really know when to ult.

I'd like to see a buff or two heading to Gragas as well. And I never bought orianna because she didn't do enough damage, hopefully with her new CD's and damage ratio's she might be more viable.

BTW Riot y u no jayce?

I Know your right but My Main is Kassadin and Back up is LB, and the fact of the matter is, It takes forever to push a lane, yes, but when their mid refuses to move from the tower and their Jungle Refuses to gank because of the whole "F that, its Kass/LB" it leaves for a very boring game. I'm stuck in low elocause I aint that great a player but I'm smart enough to know these buffs, will make pup stomping with an Ultmate that does true damage look like a walk in the park. I mean it will get me to a higher elo for sure but...Kinda feel bad.

Besteau

07-02-2012

Thank you so much. Maybe i can get a kill in mid without having to rely on ignite. Its embarrasing when they walk away at 1 hp.

themaddscientist

07-02-2012

Is the global ult change being applied to all champions with global ults? Some global ults such as Ezreal's and Ashe's ults actually take a bit of skill, or often sheer dumb luck, to actually land. I can understand nerfing the ults on Shen and Karthus, but what about other champions?

lemonpartyfan0

07-02-2012

I wish Riot would wise up and just add ALL the changes in text when they make these videos.

DarkShady666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I like the way he pronounced "LeBlanc"

I am Murpman

07-02-2012

why buff LB WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sir Sheogorath

07-02-2012

How the **** did I get downvoted for saying that Viktor's passive needs a fix ASAP?

AGAIN??

BillySquick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Le Blanck buff ? wtf u guys thinking ???

Khristos

07-02-2012

Cool buffs to Orianna, boo on LB. Shes OP as it is.

Lady Ash

07-02-2012

Man.... Why would you nerf Soraka more? She's already nerfed as it is.