Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemonpartyfan0

07-02-2012

Quote:
KidsLikeUs:
my 2cents is leblanc is getting an ashe style rebuild or a new skin soon. and they want her op as shiiat so errybody goes nuts over her

Are you implying that Ashe is OP?

Cupcake

07-02-2012

You pronounced the c in Leblanc... -cries in a corner-

07-02-2012

I love all the youtube peoples complaining about the leblanc change. Seriously, learn how to fight in mid - I might understand if you main xerath, but every other mid champ should be able to fight leblanc without too many problems. If there is something that disappointed me in this patch preview was the lack of a redesign of Viktor's passive. And this isn't just a "BUFF MY MAIN CHAMP HURR DURR" post, Viktor needs a passive redesign more than any other camp (except maybe eve) needs a buff, because as of now Viktor is not Viktor... I want to be able to choose how I am going to play him. As of now, I can only choose if I'm gonna build him stupidly or normally. All the augments should make sense. I would like some feedback from the Riot staff on this, since this has been reported endlessly on the forums to no avail. Of course since his passive doesn't work, nobody plays viktor, and since nobody plays viktor Riot does nothing about it. The Orianna buff made me hope, however.
TL;DR Viktor's passive needs a redesign, as soon as possible.

Souls of Sword

07-02-2012

Why not any news for Xerath? A red post had promised to buff Xerath since his ult got a hella-long lag. Please give him the buffs or fix his ult as it used to be. Now Xerath is the worst mid champion in the game. He cannot burst or push the lane. This is my favorite champion. If it remains like now, I will leave the game.

Bearacolypse

Recruiter

07-02-2012

So happy about Leblanc! *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

KidsLikeUs

07-02-2012

Quote:
**********fan0:
Are you implying that Ashe is OP?

no, just that she got a rebuild? lol?

Gold Aegis

07-02-2012

May I ask who the hell Jayce is???

Void2258

07-02-2012

Still wish they would put le blanc's clone on an AI script. Most players just let it stand there, and even with the good ones you can tell which is which from the stutter ans the clone manifests. Give it an AI and let it cast non-damaging illusory spells.

BleedingArmy

07-02-2012

wow leblanc gonna be a master juker

lemonpartyfan0

07-02-2012

Quote:
Void2258:
Still wish they would put le blanc's clone on an AI script. Most players just let it stand there, and even with the good ones you can tell which is which from the stutter ans the clone manifests. Give it an AI and let it cast non-damaging illusory spells.

I have tried so many things with it. It is basically useless besides that split second "cast" when it first appears.

Stand still and make your clone run? Nope. Works few times.

Try making it attack to confuse? Nope, it only AA's. Not tricking anyone.

Make it run the opposite way from your real escape? Nope, unlikely.

It doesn't mirror buffs or items.

I wish it would literally mirror you. You run left it runs right. You dash left, it dashes right. You Q mundo it Q's nunu. Just a thought.