Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Some pro Orianna skills at 2:00.

The global ult change is definitely needed. Nerfing them like TF, Nocturne, and Pantheon would make them useless, but they can definitely be game changers at the right time. Good decision, Riot.

Kind of an underwhelming patch, but "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", right?

[EDIT] Oh, and if anyone has trouble against LB, get a Banshee's Veil. Counters her pretty hard, I must say.

Shimrra3

07-02-2012

I loathe LeBlanc with a passion but that Distortion change is very cool nonetheless. Nice one.

enzerozerobee

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z The Slayer View Post
Some pro Orianna skills at 2:00.

The global ult change is definitely needed. Nerfing them like TF, Nocturne, and Pantheon would make them useless, but they can definitely be game changers at the right time. Good decision, Riot.

Kind of an underwhelming patch, but "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", right?

[EDIT] Oh, and if anyone has trouble against LB, get a Banshee's Veil. Counters her pretty hard, I must say.
Darius is broken.

By the time you get your banshees, it's already too late.

Also ap carries getting banshees? not all mids are ahris and ryzes you know.

Smashter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

With the stealth nerf that happened on Xerath's ult, will the buff that's coming to help balance it out be coming in this patch? I hope so, since he is one of my favorite champs!

Best Philosopher

07-02-2012

Orianna doesn't need any changes atm. I enjoy the difficulty of her combos as they are now. I win mid lane almost every time with her as it is. Now they make her need less skill and timing and more powerful making her a maybe ban which I hope doesn't happen. Why does riot need to make everything easier all the time? What is wrong with a champion that requires just a little more time and thought to use correctly?

TheFallenX

07-02-2012

WHY WOULD YOU BUFF LEBLANC ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... uggg you shouldve at least gave a buff to some other champions that actually need it

Death Ptoll

07-02-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYWHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU HOW COULD YOU BUFF LB she needs a big nerf not a buff pliz pliz stop this buffng OP champs first teemo then lb WHYY??!!

hereliesbeavis

07-02-2012

More OP mobility, great.

Firerainsdown

07-02-2012

Wow, LB buffs really. Shes at the bottom of the list of champs that needs a buff next to akali. Also to everyone who tells people there just bad when they get ****ed by lb and to buy a banshiess because it "counters here pretty hard" Lb can get rid of banshiess the same way ANY other champion gets rid of it, toss your lowest cooldown spell at them, oh boy, that hard counter item i got for her gone. Any skilled Lb player can dominate the battlefield. This buff just going to allow that to happen more often.

KidsLikeUs

07-02-2012

my 2cents is leblanc is getting an ashe style rebuild or a new skin soon. and they want her op as shiiat so errybody goes nuts over her