Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Couch Radish

07-01-2012

Well, with the Mimic change on Leblanc you definitely made her "trickier".

One question; how do you choose which of the three points to blink to?

Da TrollKing

07-01-2012

kNew jayce was coming was in phreaks masteries

Desmond Law

07-01-2012

I approve of the changes. I play Ori and Leblanc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Radish View Post
Well, with the Mimic change on Leblanc you definitely made her "trickier".

One question; how do you choose which of the three points to blink to?
When you reactivate distort, you flash back to the original spot. I have been waiting for the day they let us double distort and use 'w' again

hippogrease

07-01-2012

sometimes i wonder if people who need more than two skins... will ever get skins (hint hint) stop making more TEEMO SKINZ!!!

Craixis

07-01-2012

Dear god lower cooldown on Consume and visionary.
Nunu in a solo will be an even bigger nightmare...

The horror, the sheer horror...

HayabusaZero

07-01-2012

So, basically the Shen was nerfed again xP

The Shen won't be happy with Riot...

Joking aside, i like the new balance they are going for. Lets see what the complete patch list brings to the table, but so far so good.

Kanon06

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
So... they buffed LeBlanc... doesn't seem legit.
This could also be said for the global ult nerfs, it does seem a little fishy but Shen and Soraka get banned so much because their Ult's ruin / change games a lot.

so It probably is a legit patch.

XxXRaposaXxX

07-01-2012

A lot of mid players crying..... so sad

Chill77

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivenholt View Post
Not too keen on seeing Orianna's damage going down on her Q, but besides that yesyesyes. It could be a really bad move if she loses too much on her Q since the cooldown is already really low as is. Dissonance getting to be more powerful is great though, and that's a much needed addition to her ultimate.
Her Q should never have been anything other than a ball reposition with a slight amount of damage and low mana costs. She bring utility to the table, not damage, and this patch is going to help her accomplish that goal.

MyManyMinions

07-01-2012

Yikes! I have ALWAYS felt that Orianna has way too much strength as well as Leblanc. I am shocked to see Leblanc getting BUFFS. She is already far too often an unstoppable champion. Any champion's ability to teleport whenever they want to is already vastly Overpowered, as flash is a spell that has a MASSIVE cooldown that gives players this very ability. Being able to "blink" or flash constantly is so outrageous in my opinion. She will now do nothing but have perfect deathless games. I do not want to see this. It is not necessary.
Nunu buff is cool, though I don't use him. But using Leblanc as well as playing against her, I know for a fact that this is a bad buff. She is Op as it is. It is a worse buff than the Shen buff. That is all.