Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HelSkadi

07-02-2012

Are u kidding me another nerf to soraka LOL keep making soraka useless never seen a ban on soraka so duno what game ur playing, right now she is such a weak support not to mention u have made her into a mana regen item obligated build but now she needs even more CD items WTF

Moogles1

07-02-2012

"when i first started leblanc i was dissapointed that you couldn't blink to her previous distortion points. in fact it got me killed a couple of times"

good should be like that...what u mean disappointed everyone else gets the same blink/flash range..y should leblanc get an uber version?

conjal3

07-02-2012

riot keeps nerfing my champs first mundo then graves now shen

Palau1

07-02-2012

why nerf Shen's ult? doesn't it have a long CD already ?

Moogles1

07-02-2012

ya ppl get mad at me for not ulting cuz of cooldown and now its forcing shen to have to waste tanky item slots for cdr....

lemonpartyfan0

07-02-2012

I love the LB changes. Wish they would change her Passive. Something to make it do its job better. I would love it to copy what skills you use, but in a different direction. If you use distortion to leave a fight, and go West, let her copy go East. Or if you use Q on someone, let her copy use Q on someone else.

Shaco and LB's copies are always WAY too easy to spot. Which one has buffs and items?

lemonpartyfan0

07-02-2012

Quote:
Moogles1:
"when i first started leblanc i was dissapointed that you couldn't blink to her previous distortion points. in fact it got me killed a couple of times"

good should be like that...what u mean disappointed everyone else gets the same blink/flash range..y should leblanc get an uber version?

This has nothing to do with flash. No reason to mention it. Distortion is an LB only ability, so it has nothing to do with 'everyone else"

Moogles1

07-02-2012

Quote:
**********fan0:
I love the LB changes. Wish they would change her Passive. Something to make it do its job better. I would love it to copy what skills you use, but in a different direction. If you use distortion to leave a fight, and go West, let her copy go East. Or if you use Q on someone, let her copy use Q on someone else.

all i have to say is kill yourself save the world of your stupidity

Moogles1

07-02-2012

ok um.....ezreal escape is same as flash......lb same as flash..was....trist same as flash...etc etc now lb has triple the range of every other escape champs have even flash

Moogles1

07-02-2012

ya good luck catching that or escaping from it now