@Riot Can you raise Sona's base armor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GasPoweredSt1ck

07-01-2012

After your nerfs to her auras, it really doesn't make sense for her to have a base armor of 8. I say this because she used to get 7 armor and MR from her heal and now she gets 3. You not only nerfed her supporting power early game, you made one of the squishiest character even squishier. It makes her almost impossible to play against aggressive supports like Taric, Leona or Alistar since they will take advantage of her squishyness while poking by instantly bursting her down. Soraka has this problem as well, but she also has a bigger heal, a bigger armor buff, and a safer poke to compensate. Soraka also gains more armor per level.

I'm just asking for a slight buff to her armor. Even though her other base stats are low as well, I feel that her survivability is what is making her a bad pick against most common supports.

GasPoweredSt1ck

07-01-2012

Bump.

Postal Miku

07-01-2012

She needs base stats buffs in general
specially in the HP area

Makes no sense her having less health then Soraka and to an extent Janna, since Sona has to constantly get into 500 range
it makes no sense at all

GasPoweredSt1ck

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile Miku View Post
She needs base stats buffs in general
specially in the HP area

Makes no sense her having less health then Soraka and to an extend Janna, since Sona has to constantly get into 500 range
it makes no sense at all
I did mention she has bad base stats, but that is balanced by her constant auras in a way. I wouldn't touch her attack or attack speed obviously since her poke is already pretty great, but she needs to be more bulky early game to prevent her death from an aggressive support.

But Riot needs to buff characters slowly. If Sona sees a BIG buff in one patch, she will become FoTM and get nerfed after people complain about her.

stu the hat u

07-01-2012

Sona is OP. she's too good at zoning.

Birps

07-01-2012

Also buff the boobie size pls.

EDIT:
If you cant do that, release nude skin pls.

Tyvm =D

GasPoweredSt1ck

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu the hat u View Post
Sona is OP. she's too good at zoning.
Any support can zone just as hard as Sona can. Ever played against a good Janna? Have fun getting tornado'd every 10 seconds. Leona? I hope you don't get in range of her E.

Bunnle

07-01-2012

Have you seen what she wears?

What armor.

TheKMAP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

no

let her be squishy but buff her damage

Postal Miku

07-01-2012

bump