@Riot: Free to play Champs next week?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmoosen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Hey there Riot. I was just wondering if MAYBE you could put Ezreal in the free to play for this next coming week. I really like PFE, but its a skin that I would never buy without playing Ezreal first. The sale for PFE ends on July 3rd at 11:59 PM, the same day free champion rotation goes out. That means if Ezreal is free that week, I can try him out a few games and decide if I want to burn RP on Ezreal and the PFE skin! So please consider making him free next week

Darkmoosen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Bump!

BigNasty321

07-01-2012

bump

Myterac

07-01-2012

Hell. No.

Getting an Ezreal in every single game that has no idea what he's doing? No thanks.

EndlessCycle

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myterac View Post
Hell. No.

Getting an Ezreal in every single game that has no idea what he's doing? No thanks.
The release of PFE has already done this sadly.

Clovis 9

07-01-2012

Make a PBE account, then you can try ezreal and the skin out all you want for free.

Mysnomer

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis 9 View Post
Make a PBE account, then you can try ezreal and the skin out all you want for free.
Thank you for telling me about this, but I think you will agree that this is far from an ideal solution. I feel that, disregarding the involvement of a player in the forums, Riot should have made him free to play because it's just a smart move, it's intuitive. And the amount of times Riot does fails to do something intuitive concerns me. So it's definitely something that should be brought to people's attention.