Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3Ri ChoReSiS View Post
That was the inspiration actually [: The Swarm of the Void was the recreation of Omen.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Swarm will be undergoing an ability rework, this process will take a while I need to seriously look over this and decide how to approach this.

Reasons for rework: Currently I feel as though there is a lack of actual synergy between the abilities minus the combo system. They don't flow in a way that would make them make sense being put together. Some of the abilities are boring and used quite often, and I want to give the Swarm a more unique skill set rather than just being a conglomerate of other champions.

Rework notes: I do intend to keep some of the feel that the particular characters that make up the Swarm give. For example, I intend to keep Omen dealing mainly abilities that are dealing with a ferocious attack style, Qualm will be dealing with abilities that drive away at the sanity of a champion, and/or tactical abilities, and Gevaar will being using Voidmagic as his primary ability theme.

If anyone has any thoughts I am open, however the abilities may be reworked to a greater vision for what I have of the Swarm, as well as details in the Heart of Darkness that have not yet been released.

Azaroth99

Recruiter

03-21-2013

BergMeister you know if you could get riots attention your idea would be amazing I've always wanted omen back but never happened now your idea would be amazing and I would love to play the champions sound more unique than the other champions has a realistic back story(leagueoflegends wise) like how they die hunting its realistic and the whole idea itself is a new thing since three champions in be would be changeable in the ult but this one is 3 in one no changing I love it I have to admit You sir are a genius

BergMeister

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaroth99 View Post
BergMeister you know if you could get riots attention your idea would be amazing I've always wanted omen back but never happened now your idea would be amazing and I would love to play the champions sound more unique than the other champions has a realistic back story(leagueoflegends wise) like how they die hunting its realistic and the whole idea itself is a new thing since three champions in be would be changeable in the ult but this one is 3 in one no changing I love it I have to admit You sir are a genius
Thanks man, I may eventually try to take this to Riots attention, but at the moment I am studying to become an Illustrator in the goal to become a concept artist where I will attempt to join the ranks as a Rioter, however that is a long way off, and introducing the Swarm will have to wait until then if all goes as hoped. Thanks about the story, I wanted to make people feel for the characters, I didnt want them to simply be thought of as purely evil and have no apparent reason as to why, I felt they needed to have something almost anyone could relate to, and for them, I decided I wanted people to look at their own dog and think that this was what the Swarm was, loving dogs to their master, until tragedy befell them, and now they are purely evil. And yeh, I wanted to really pull that feeling of a Swarm, not just the occasional hey hes got a bunch of people with him. They can actually have 6 out at a time though XD fun part about the ultimate. And oh come now, Theres a bunch of great concepts on this forum, but I will take the compliment that this may be one of them [:

ElMugre

03-22-2013

BEST CHAMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the idea, the jokes, the past, the lore but i think it needs a tweak on the skill numbers, it seems a bit op in my opinion, mainly in the Omen part but great champion

the Zetorian

03-22-2013

i absolutely love how you have the three champs in one, sounds like an awesome idea!

if any of you are in to this void stuff, i have another void based champ idea here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3194438

BergMeister

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMugre View Post
BEST CHAMP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the idea, the jokes, the past, the lore but i think it needs a tweak on the skill numbers, it seems a bit op in my opinion, mainly in the Omen part but great champion
The entire champion is due for a complete ability rework, I will be keeping the deep combo system, but I'm working on making them more fun and interesting. Thank you for your comments [:

BergMeister

04-03-2013

The first chapter of Heart of Darkness will be coming soon at the conclusion of the March MCCC featuring the Swarm and the winning champion from the contest.

Aerathawe

04-07-2013

Bring Omen to the game!!!

BergMeister

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxninjahunter5xx View Post
Bring Omen to the game!!!
whoa whoa whoa. who downvoted this guy. hes completely right, omen belongs in the game, hes too cool to pass up, but i think he should be accompanied by Qualm and Gevaar [;