Swarm of the Void- Art included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

11-06-2012

How fast can you say "smashing QWER" as fast as possible?

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quite fast actually. But actually doing that would be foolish on champions such as these, many abilities of the swarms kit reset the basic attack counter, with a trinity force, you'd be losing a lot damage. You can mash all of riven's abilities pretty quick too, but your stupid if you do.

3mptylord

11-06-2012

I'm going to finish the Wiki article now.

Quest is: what should the Swarm's face-icon be? :O

No on-hit effect should have less than 100% AD scaling if the scaling is flat.

Crippling Bite's damage: 50/75/100/125/150(+0.65 AD)
What happens when 35% of your attack damage is greater than the base damage of the skill?

3mptylord

11-06-2012

Duh-da!

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...mptylord/Swarm

(I think it's finished).

All except the ability page can be edited by everyone.

(Comments are disabled on user-pages, but are enabled on user-blogs. So I used a blog for the main page so people could comment; but blogs are private. It's a tradeoff.)

-----------------------------------------

I said I would comment once I understood the mechanic: I forgot.

Thematically, the guy is fine. I think the damages in some places are off, but generally that's fine too.

The only thing I dislike are the level intensives. I feel that each character should be more distinct. Omen is meant to be an auto-attacker; so I think that his damage augment should scale with rank and generally skills relating to him make auto-attacking easier/stronger (like Energizing Roar already does, although it has a pitiful range!). Qualm doesn't seem to have anything specifically impressive about his set of skills; he feels like the auto-attacker who isn't suppose to be auto-attacking. Gevaar feels like the clumsy caster, and so works fine; most of his abilities are typical mage-type abilities. It's only Qualm that really feels like he lacks a niche.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I agree to some extent with Qualm, I've reworked him several times, I'm attempting to make him more interesting based upon his personality but its rather difficult, he is someone who uses his intellegence as his greatest dagger, I was thinking of making his more aura type abilities, but it doesn't really fit with the kit. I attempted with his current kit to make him someone who destroys his foes from their own mind. And yeh im not the best with numbers, the idea was just to get the general feel of how they work, in the end thats all the forums are capable of, should in the miracle of a chance riot were to use them, I have no doubt in my mind they would completely rework them. I may come back to the Swarm's abilities at some time but I want to move on in my projects.

With that said, I would like to announce my next champion that I am currently working on. I don't have a name yet, but the champion is going to be a multi-dimensional champion. His signature move is going to be a dimensional shift, in which screws with your enemies and shifts the dimension you are in modifying your abilities slightly. I'm debating on his form at the current moment to either be humanoid or beastly, but remember the form will not be solid, it is a creature who is not 3D.

VICKLIUS

11-07-2012

umm targeting? u have 3 champs here, to complex, an cooldown would be to long

BergMeister

11-07-2012

sigh-- I wrote this all down /: please people read what I have written.... if you didn't spend a good 15 minutes reading this article then I know you didn't read everything and that means your missing stuff. Yes. having multiple champions in one is a new mechanic, no it doesnt change the way targeting works. Basic attacking still works the same way, you just right click. Think of it like you are controlling the one, not the three. Thats exactly why I made the personality of Qualm the way it is, a very leader like personality. Also,The cooldown on their spells being so long is because their spells are very strong and make them very strong, if they were able to cast them at intervals of anything less their damage output would be way too high.

BergMeister

11-09-2012

bumping for views to my page as well as the contest page, this is your chance to vote concept community, look at all the champions and vote for the one you feel is the best in terms of theme, and overall completion. Be it mine or another, the more votes we have the more of a competition this is. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2780320

Edit: Also don't forget to give the lady champions a vote [:

For the Void!

BergMeister

11-13-2012

"Behold our mighty bumps!" -Gevaar

BergMeister

11-14-2012

"Be in awe Summoners, this bump will leave you in terror!" -Omen