Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

10-02-2014

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

"So do energy drinks. I should have brought some." Lux said, trudging along. "Also, Alice, stop trying to incite an orgy."

Robin chuckled, enjoying this.

Alice chuckled with Robin, "Aww...you're no fun."

"You know energy drinks aren't good for you, right?" Sam started, "Tea is better off, and actually gives you much better energy throughout."

Ask Garen

10-03-2014

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

Lux pouted, and adjusted her headband.

"I know, I know..." Lux said. "...still, I hope that's not on your mind when you're romancing your girl... that'd be kinda creepy... and exactly what all the Summoners keep rumoring about..."

"They should all know that I love you as my sister. Don't mind them."

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2014

Quote:
makmix:
Maya huffed as she reached a door.

"My puppies are nice and soft... I know this because I have fallen asleep on a work desk before."

The tall woman giggles as she opens the door to who knows what.

"Y-yes, but that's when you're leaning forward." Lux pouted. "Not nearly as soft when you're on your back..."

The bedroom was bigger than most people's living rooms, and all furniture was a showing of extravagance. The bed was big enough for five people.

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice chuckled with Robin, "Aww...you're no fun."

"You know energy drinks aren't good for you, right?" Sam started, "Tea is better off, and actually gives you much better energy throughout."

Lux waved a dismissive hand.

"Blah blah blah, everyone always says that. And yet, I'm still alive." Lux huffed. "Besides, I don't need a slow burn, I need a jolt of energy!"

Quote:
Ask Garen:
"They should all know that I love you as my sister. Don't mind them."

Lux pouted, and blushed fiercely.

"N-not THOSE rumors..."

makmix

10-04-2014

Maya went sparkled eyed at the bed.

"So..... LARGE!!!"

She jumps from the doorway and onto the bed. Getting swallowed into the blankets.

Dear Luxanna

10-05-2014

Riot is moving the forums to their new forums, so everyone feel free to post there!

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/aAbHsJst-ask-lux