Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Perfect?! GAREN?!" Lux protested, smirking. "Bah... I dunno, he's just lucky, I guess."
"You all are," Alice exclaimed, "I mean... I know the noble families defend Demacia...but do they have to be so damn beautiful and hot compared to the rest of us?"

Sam chuckled, "There's more to life than just looking good, Alice."

Ask Garen

02-20-2014

Quote:

"Eep!" Lux yelped, and pouted. "I am not! O-other girls have far larger... pillows!"
"Silly."

Garen lightly flicked Lux's forehead.

Dear Luxanna

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
"Why not wear cute clothing underneath? If they can't see it..."
"Oh, I do." Lux huffed. "But it's just so frustrating... I know most Summoners are screaming for me to wear some kind of magical girl outfit from a cartoon they like, but the High Summoners just refuse. They're so out of touch."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird145 View Post
Thunder started laughing, "I knew that part would come. The only way to learn magic am i right?" He said sarcastically
Lux chuckled.

"Yep, sorry~." She teased. "There's nothing glamorous about magic~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
Hope would not be roused. However, it seemed she showed some signs of life, as her lips slowly moved, silently mouthing words only known to herself.
Lux was relieved that the girl was moving. She scooped Hope up, and carried her to the couch, plopping her upon it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
"It's a bomb." Nagash said as he saw it was quite obvious.
"W-WHY?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergent Woods View Post
"Not how the chain works sadly."
Lux giggled. She grabbed Isaac's head, and planted a kiss between his eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Khameleon View Post
"I would hope you would clean your furniture, even if you don't commonly make love on it."

Karma paused, before grimacing.

"You licked it? Gross," she very wisely reiterated.
"I clean everything constantly! You know how clean I am." Lux pouted. "And... and... it's not gross..."

Lux leaned in, blushing, and did her best to explain why it was not a gross thing... then promptly got lightheaded from blushing so hard, collapsing on the couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"You all are," Alice exclaimed, "I mean... I know the noble families defend Demacia...but do they have to be so damn beautiful and hot compared to the rest of us?"

Sam chuckled, "There's more to life than just looking good, Alice."
"Oh come oooooon~." Lux said, chuckling and blushing. "Quinn's so much better looking than I am."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
"Silly."

Garen lightly flicked Lux's forehead.
"You know I'm right." Lux pouted. "I've seen you look at them. Headmistress Fiora should punish you."

Nagash lich king

02-21-2014

Quote:
"W-WHY?!"
Nagash opened the bomb revealing it's insides. There seemed to be some sort of green substance inside, similar to souls Thresh collects. "Well I have to work on it sometime."

Sergent Woods

02-21-2014

Isaac saw this as another opportunity to make a run for it, because he wasn't going to rehab.
He began bolting for the window again hoping Lux didn't have her baton with her right then.

AskCorpMundo

02-21-2014

Quote:
"Lux was relieved that the girl was moving. She scooped Hope up, and carried her to the couch, plopping her upon it.
Hope would slump down on the couch in a heap, her head tilting from side to side, eyes agape and staring at the ceiling, as she kept on silently mouthing something to herself.

Ask the Gargoyle

02-22-2014

((Lux! a huge rock fell out of the sky in Demacia. What true magician would not want to investigate. I am also trying to drag Garen here too, go join your Bro))

(http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post45361978))

Dear Luxanna

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
Nagash opened the bomb revealing it's insides. There seemed to be some sort of green substance inside, similar to souls Thresh collects. "Well I have to work on it sometime."
"Butbut... it's a bomb! It's dangerous!" Lux protested. "And you are not Ziggs!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergent Woods View Post
Isaac saw this as another opportunity to make a run for it, because he wasn't going to rehab.
He began bolting for the window again hoping Lux didn't have her baton with her right then.
A pillow sailed through the air, slamming into Isaac and knocking him from the window. And just like that, Lux was on top of him.

"Bad kitty~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
Hope would slump down on the couch in a heap, her head tilting from side to side, eyes agape and staring at the ceiling, as she kept on silently mouthing something to herself.
"Wake up wake up wake up." Lux protested, poking Hope repeatedly.

Dear Luxanna

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Gargoyle View Post
((Lux! a huge rock fell out of the sky in Demacia. What true magician would not want to investigate. I am also trying to drag Garen here too, go join your Bro))

(http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post45361978))
Meh no time for threads like that.

Nagash lich king

02-23-2014

Quote:
"Butbut... it's a bomb! It's dangerous!" Lux protested. "And you are not Ziggs!"
Nagash laughed and said, "Don't worry, I went to the university in Piltover I know what I am doing."