Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux giggled.

"I'm pretty sure we have some of those thick glass cubes that you can mortar into a wall." Lux said. "Buuuut the mortar might... obscure the view..." she blushed profusely. "If nothing else, it shouldn't cost too much~."
"Hmm...You know, I could just cut one of the glass cubes and replace the wall," Alice suggested.

"And how do you plan to do that?" Sam questioned, "Gonna tear out this nice wall you guys painted?"

"Well not all of it," Alice explained, "Just where the shower reaches the room...Or perhaps we just get rid of the glass and have a walk in shower."

Sam shook her head, "Um...no. I don't about you, but I don't think Lux would like having water splash into our room and ruin the carpet."

"Have you seen how big that shower is?" Alice started, "I don't think the water could reach the room if I tried. Besides, we'd have a little slab to catch water from hitting the room."

"You know what...let's just go with the glass wall," Sam suggested, "I don't know how you're gonna do it though. Lux could probably hire some contractors to come in I guess."

Ézrëal

05-13-2013

Quote:

Lux looked at the crystals, then at the images.

"...looks like I need a second light mage." She remarked."Unless... something shiny..."

Lux looked around for some kind of mirrored surface, before her eyes fell upon Ezreal. Without warning, she grabbed him, pushed him a few feet away, and angled him.

"Shiny." She said. "Now, hm..."

Lux shone a beam of light at the door, then a beam of light at the door and another beam of light off of Ezreal onto the door, then two at the door. She paused, then shrugged, and shone a single beam.
"Hey!" Ezreal let out as Lux moved him, looking up at the boards. When Lux shone her series of light beams, the boards started to shatter. Slowly after the first beam, and more noticeable with each light. Finally each board shattered in a brilliant display after her last single beam. Fine glass rained upon the two, but they would quickly realize it was an illusion itself as well, passing right through each champion.

Ezreal chuckled, "Excellent...glad you came along."

Ezreal walked toward the doors and pushed them open, revealing a large brilliantly lit hallway. Colorful crystals lined the floor and walls beautifully, decorated in a fashion that made the hallway look like a rainbow.

"Well...ladies first," Ezreal remarked, gesturing for Lux to enter the pyramid.

Dear Luxanna

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf walks downstairs. "Oh yeah. I remember now."
Lux huffed.

"Bro, you're such a... a... dumbro." She accused, pointing at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Valor simply flew back onto the couch.
"...you're messing with me." Lux accused, smirking. "I'm like your aunt now, Valor, obey me~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
-pops out randomly hugging you- MARRY MEEEE >:OOOOO
EEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
"I'm not above either, though I like to think I can make it enjoyable for you as well." Evelynn then turned to Brolaf. "I've seen that picture before. I've also cross-analyzed it with measurements provided by Lux herself. She wore padding around her bust and hips to distort her actual physical appearance for that portrait." Evelynn winked at said counterfeiter. "Don't worry, I'm sure you fooled a few pre-teens."
Lux indignantly covered her chest with her arms.

"Shuuuush!" She complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Hmm...You know, I could just cut one of the glass cubes and replace the wall," Alice suggested.

"And how do you plan to do that?" Sam questioned, "Gonna tear out this nice wall you guys painted?"

"Well not all of it," Alice explained, "Just where the shower reaches the room...Or perhaps we just get rid of the glass and have a walk in shower."

Sam shook her head, "Um...no. I don't about you, but I don't think Lux would like having water splash into our room and ruin the carpet."

"Have you seen how big that shower is?" Alice started, "I don't think the water could reach the room if I tried. Besides, we'd have a little slab to catch water from hitting the room."

"You know what...let's just go with the glass wall," Sam suggested, "I don't know how you're gonna do it though. Lux could probably hire some contractors to come in I guess."
"Hmm glass that thin wouldn't be safe." Lux said. "Especially considering what... what... you plan on doing in there..." She blushed even more. "Don't worry, buying a full pane of really thick glass or plastic really won't cost too much."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Hey!" Ezreal let out as Lux moved him, looking up at the boards. When Lux shone her series of light beams, the boards started to shatter. Slowly after the first beam, and more noticeable with each light. Finally each board shattered in a brilliant display after her last single beam. Fine glass rained upon the two, but they would quickly realize it was an illusion itself as well, passing right through each champion.

Ezreal chuckled, "Excellent...glad you came along."

Ezreal walked toward the doors and pushed them open, revealing a large brilliantly lit hallway. Colorful crystals lined the floor and walls beautifully, decorated in a fashion that made the hallway look like a rainbow.

"Well...ladies first," Ezreal remarked, gesturing for Lux to enter the pyramid.
"...it's not chivalrous to say that in a potentially deadly new area." Lux accused, smirking. "Fine, fine~..."

Lux cautiously walked ahead of Ezreal, admiring all the crystals.

Ask Brolaf

05-14-2013

Quote:
Lux huffed.

"Bro, you're such a... a... dumbro." She accused, pointing at him.

Brolaf looks hurt.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
"...you're messing with me." Lux accused, smirking. "I'm like your aunt now, Valor, obey me~!"
Valor spread his wings, stretching them to their full length before getting more comfortable on the couch.

Dear Luxanna

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post

Brolaf looks hurt.
Lux huffed, crossing her arms.

"That doesn't fool me." She said, though she clearly wanted to hug him. "Not at all~."

Quote:
Valor spread his wings, stretching them to their full length before getting more comfortable on the couch.
Lux gasped, grinning.

"Oh really?" She asked. "Okay, how about... this?!"

Lux grabbed the cushion Valor was on, and lifted it up. She set it on the end table, and stepped back, proudly.

"HA~!"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
Lux gasped, grinning.

"Oh really?" She asked. "Okay, how about... this?!"

Lux grabbed the cushion Valor was on, and lifted it up. She set it on the end table, and stepped back, proudly.

"HA~!"

Valor flew off and landed on top of Lux's head.

Ask Brolaf

05-14-2013

Quote:
Valor flew off and landed on top of Lux's head.
Brolaf burst out laughing. "HAAA!"

AODRG

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Hmm glass that thin wouldn't be safe." Lux said. "Especially considering what... what... you plan on doing in there..." She blushed even more. "Don't worry, buying a full pane of really thick glass or plastic really won't cost too much."
"What we're--?...oh..." Sam muttered, "Oh no no, Lux. You don't need to worry about anything like that."

"At least not yet," Alice cooed, "Once we get married..."

Sam chuckled, "Calm down there girl. We've only been going out for a month and half."

Ézrëal

05-14-2013

Quote:

"...it's not chivalrous to say that in a potentially deadly new area." Lux accused, smirking. "Fine, fine~..."

Lux cautiously walked ahead of Ezreal, admiring all the crystals.
Ezreal followed along as they walked down the hallway. The crystals seemed to light up as Lux walked passed them, only to dim down as Ezreal went by.

"Well looks like these crystals like you more than me," He remarked.

After a few meters of walking, one of the crystals glowed extremely brightly as Lux passed by. Once Ezreal walked passed it, it shot out from the wall, narrowly missing the explorer. He looked back at the crystal.

"That's the best trap they got?" Ezreal remarked.