Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post

"I'm sure she'll like it." Lux replied.

"And if not, we can do the glass shower wall thing~." Robin said, grinning.
Alice smirked, "I'd have to talk with Sam about that. Doubt she'd appreciate me spying on her in the shower. Maybe if we were married..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf
"Needs more Graggy."
Alice turned to Brolaf, who apparently is everywhere, "Unfortunately Sam doesn't like to drink often."

Quote:
"Energy drinks are better." Lux replied, smirking.
Alice shook her head, "She's not that big of a fan of energy drinks either. She tried one once, and it did something freaky with her cosmic energy that I don't think even she could explain."

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

Quote:
Lux smiled, getting to work on the tea.

"Because they're yummy." Lux replied. "And they give me the buzz I need do League stuff~."
"That I understand.. but don't you think 6 cabinets full is a bit excessive?" said Zilean, picking up an energy drink so as to read the nutrition facts.

Ask Brolaf

04-23-2013

Brolaf pouts and chugs it.

Dear Luxanna

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((No! You're not even my real dad!))

Brolaf turns to her and smirks. "Stop me, brah."
(XD)

"Oh, I can stop you so hard you'll go backwards!" Lux boasted, as if that made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn raised a brow "I never really liked that stuff, though I've always had a naturally high energy level."

Valor seemed to just ignored Brolaf's bribe of alcohol.
"Eh, you need to be more calm, I guess." Lux replied. "For a mage like me, crank up the energy~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice smirked, "I'd have to talk with Sam about that. Doubt she'd appreciate me spying on her in the shower. Maybe if we were married..."

Alice turned to Brolaf, who apparently is everywhere, "Unfortunately Sam doesn't like to drink often."

Alice shook her head, "She's not that big of a fan of energy drinks either. She tried one once, and it did something freaky with her cosmic energy that I don't think even she could explain."
"Aw, don't be that old fashioned." Robin said, chuckling.

"You bad influence." Lux admonished, smiling. "What did Sam do~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
"That I understand.. but don't you think 6 cabinets full is a bit excessive?" said Zilean, picking up an energy drink so as to read the nutrition facts.
"Hey, you never know when the department of health is gonna get all huffy about them." Lux replied. "Gotta stock up~."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quote:
"Eh, you need to be more calm, I guess." Lux replied. "For a mage like me, crank up the energy~."

Quinn chuckled "Maybe that's why you can yell Demacia while shooting a giant laser to melt everyone's faces."

Ask Brolaf

04-24-2013

Quote:
(XD)

"Oh, I can stop you so hard you'll go backwards!" Lux boasted, as if that made sense.

"Come at me bro!"

Ask the String

04-24-2013

Quote:
"Hm..." Lux thought. "...nothing's as fast as the speed of light... as it burns the foe like the day does night?"
Sona nodded, "Perfect. Let's put it all together now."

Sona sang out as she read off the paper.

When you're caught in the dark, left alone in the night
All you need is to call upon the guiding powers of light.
It acts as both particles and waves
The best weapon ever conceived
And it always tops warhammers and blades
With light, your troubles will be relieved.
Nothing's as fast as the speed of light
As it burns the foes like the day does the night.

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
"Hey, you never know when the department of health is gonna get all huffy about them." Lux replied. "Gotta stock up~."
"You mind if I use this?" said Zilean, pointing towards the energy drink.

Fae Lulu

04-24-2013

Quote:
"...ewww." Lux said, chuckling.

She opened a door, leading to a closet bigger than most peoples' bedrooms. On the floor near the wall was a decent sized dollhouse, three floors, themed like a beachhouse.

"There it is." She said happily. "Haven't played with it in years. What do you think?"

True to Lux's word, the dollhouse included four dolls in bikinis, Pix's size.

(xP)
"Ooh, cool!" Lulu exclaimed, rushing over with Pix following behind, "Look, little dolls too. They don't move or anything, but still."

Pix shook his head, flying in to inspect the inner home. Even for his size, the house was quite roomy.

"He says he likes it," Lulu translated, "Says it's roomier than he thought. He can actually spread his wings out....Wait what? You don't care for the dolls? What's wrong with em? Hmm..."

Lulu looks up at Lux, "Hey, how about we all shrink down and play with Pix in the house..."

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Lux did think zyra.....do you think zyra would sexually active to embrace Diana? I personally think Zyra had once done something that no men or women can ever easily done to Diana.