Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-08-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux smiled, flushing a little.

"Thanks~." She said happily.

Alice returned a smile.

"No problem. That reminds me...I gotta meet someone down by the lake in a few. You mind if I borrow more apropreate clothing than this? If not that's fine."

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

Lux would eventually find a card on her door. Upon closer examination she would find it to be the tarot card of the Star. The lady of lumonisty related to the star? It's more likely than one would think.

Dear Luxanna

12-08-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
Evelynn looks shocked at such a question before pointing at her large pointy ears. "Are you blind?!"

"They're not that big!" Lux protested.

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice returned a smile.

"No problem. That reminds me...I gotta meet someone down by the lake in a few. You mind if I borrow more apropreate clothing than this? If not that's fine."

"It's okay." Lux said, with a smile. "Go, get changed, have fun~."

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
Lux would eventually find a card on her door. Upon closer examination she would find it to be the tarot card of the Star. The lady of lumonisty related to the star? It's more likely than one would think.

"...is Fate littering?"

AsktheCardmaster

12-08-2012

Quote:
"...is Fate littering?"

((I don't even know why I'm doing it....time to resort to the "Because I can" motive.))

A note would flutter down and land on Lux's head, the letter read, "Translations for 50 gold."

AODRG

12-08-2012

Alice smiled warmly and hugged Lux.

"Oh thank you."

She then broke the hug quickly and ran off towards her room. She still underestimated just how generous Lux can be.

Heil Teemo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"They're not that big!" Lux protested.

Evelynn's lip quivered a bit. "Yes they are. My ears are large and physically unappealing."

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-08-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Oh yes~! Snowdown! Everything must be decorated. It's such a wonderful time. You and I, we have to do something together during it! You're probably too huge for any ice to safely support, but maybe we can go sightseeing, or something. The snow is always so beautiful.

The League has made me very busy recently, but it's already calming down, thankfully. I wish you luck in joining!

I love you!

Lux~
Another letter would arrive after a few days.

My Dearest Luxanna,

That sounds like a wonderful idea. It's been quite some time since I was able to set foot outside of Demacia, and I'm certain seeing the sights would be a lovely activity for the both of us. However, I'm certain we could go ice-skating if that is what you would wish to do. I know that it seems I am truly attached to my armor, but I assure you, it does indeed come free.

As for the League, I hope their reply is swift in coming. I've been thinking things over for many weeks, and I believe I am finally ready to take the plunge, and become a champion. As for your time, my love, it brightens my day to know that it will soon become more available. The Snowdown date would be wonderful.

Most Sincerely, and with Love,

Klarth Dragonwill

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-08-2012

Quote:
MadDoctorMundo:
(( Could be a separate League for lesser Champions. ))

(( Doesn't really fit with the world that much. XP ))

Ask the Tempest

12-08-2012

Lux,
What do you think of assasins?
-Elic Roland

Dear Luxanna

12-08-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
((I don't even know why I'm doing it....time to resort to the "Because I can" motive.))

A note would flutter down and land on Lux's head, the letter read, "Translations for 50 gold."

Lux smirked at the note, shaking her head.

"You know what? Fine." She said. "Come out, you."

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice smiled warmly and hugged Lux.

"Oh thank you."

She then broke the hug quickly and ran off towards her room. She still underestimated just how generous Lux can be.

Lux returned the hug, and smiled, letting Alice run off.

Quote:
Evelicious:
Evelynn's lip quivered a bit. "Yes they are. My ears are large and physically unappealing."

"Aww, don't be like that!" Lux complained. "Your ears are lovely!"

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Another letter would arrive after a few days.

My Dearest Luxanna,

That sounds like a wonderful idea. It's been quite some time since I was able to set foot outside of Demacia, and I'm certain seeing the sights would be a lovely activity for the both of us. However, I'm certain we could go ice-skating if that is what you would wish to do. I know that it seems I am truly attached to my armor, but I assure you, it does indeed come free.

As for the League, I hope their reply is swift in coming. I've been thinking things over for many weeks, and I believe I am finally ready to take the plunge, and become a champion. As for your time, my love, it brightens my day to know that it will soon become more available. The Snowdown date would be wonderful.

Most Sincerely, and with Love,

Klarth Dragonwill

That would be wonderful! Ice skating is such a wonderful activity to do together. We could go to one of the public rinks around Demacia and have some fun. Oh, now I'm excited!

If you feel you're ready, then I'm sure you'll pass your revelation. Good luck!

*a heart is drawn here*

Lux~

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
Lux,
What do you think of assasins?
-Elic Roland

I don't like the idea. Killing someone when they have no idea you're coming, it's just so... cruel. If we absolutely have to do this fighting thing, at least do it on even terms.