Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
If and when Lux managed to snatch the picture away from Brolaf, she would discover that her sanctity had not been defiled. It was a picture of herself, along with her father and mother, and Garen, in a rather heartwarming family portrait that had been printed in the Demacian newspaper a few months earlier.

"Gotcha."
"Bah... so fake..." Lux said quietly, staring at the picture. Realizing she was speaking out loud, she jumped a little, and put on a smile. "...you two are evil!" She accused, pointing between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask raised a brow at that and shrugged slightly before removing the camo, clearing his throat before tilting his head at Luxanna. "I am a bit curious madame. Surely you are familiar with the Widowmaker's.......habits. Surely you cannot berate her for being true to her nature, one must expect such things and take them in stride. As it is going to happen why not humor her? Surely it would be better than setting yourself up. A dog that is fed will seek only his dish. A dog starved will seek it's master's throat if necessary.
"That's clever." Lux replied, smiling approvingly. "Spent some time in Ionia, did you?"

Tentorer

11-17-2012

"Hey Luxxy! I brought you ice cream!"

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"That's clever." Lux replied, smiling approvingly. "Spent some time in Ionia, did you?"
Vask simply smiled and bowed his head in response to the praise. "I've spent time in a great many places, but yes I have visited Ionia on occassion. He noted, though he continued to await to see whether Luxanna heeded his words in addition to admiring the wisdom in them.

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Bah... so fake..." Lux said quietly, staring at the picture. Realizing she was speaking out loud, she jumped a little, and put on a smile. "...you two are evil!" She accused, pointing between them.
"Friends prank each other. It's the law." Evelynn hugged Lux. "Regrettably, I have no pictures of you naked... friends also provide those." Evelynn cleared her throat, wondering if this would work.

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Friends prank each other. It's the law." Evelynn hugged Lux. "Regrettably, I have no pictures of you naked... friends also provide those." Evelynn cleared her throat, wondering if this would work.
((no worries Eve, your wingman's got yo back))

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
((no worries Eve, your wingman's got yo back))
((Brofist))

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Quote:
((Brofist))
((brownie points galore))

Tentorer

11-17-2012

((I sell such pictures on the Black Market... I could hook you up! XD))

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hey Luxxy! I brought you ice cream!"
"Aww, thank you~!" Lux said happily.

Quote:
Vask simply smiled and bowed his head in response to the praise. "I've spent time in a great many places, but yes I have visited Ionia on occassion. He noted, though he continued to await to see whether Luxanna heeded his words in addition to admiring the wisdom in them.
"...you want me to strip in front of her?!" Lux exclaimed. The logical conclusion.

Quote:
Lux tightly wrapped her arms around Eve as punishment.

"Liar!" She announced.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Aww, thank you~!" Lux said happily.
"How old are you again?" As he asked this Rothus was looking around the estate.