Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
((Un, please dont make up things you did with champs.))

(( if i said i give ahri or wu kung a 4000 gold well they really receive it? jax was once marry shyvana in this rping thread does that mean they really become husband and wife? person who rp Riven said she really hates her bunny suit and does not like it one bit, is it true for the Actual riven? or should i said theres different between riven and the battle bunny riven. what if someone starts with the battle riven rp thread? does this riven hates her suit? i said i give miss fortune some chocolate, i told you she ate it. does miss fortune really ate my chocolate or is she faking it. make up things i did with champs? i wish i can. i wish i can meet real riven that dont hate me for talking about her suit. i wish i can meet real miss fortune. i wish i can meet teemo and give him a big hug, can i phycially do that? or is it only visual? i wish i can meet real shyvana and jarvan and talking about their real relationship, but can i? or should i say is it even possible, is it real? do you get my point my friend? i mean people just start hating each other over this thing, and yet they dont know each other in really life. people even get hated and bully in this even get judge from this...why? why can't they just ignore the things they dont like? why have to argue and being mean? you cant get phycially get hurt but you can get emotionaly hurt...if they get emotionally hurt do other people know? anyway i love you guys, even the people who hates me. the negative words you said incluethe others, i never took it serously, its because i know you people dont know me in really life. im glad you people are in this, because its you all people who keep this fun rping going ))

Ask the Tempest

11-06-2012

((Wut. I couldnt understand ANYTHING in that sentence. Sorry bro, your grammer is AWFUL.))

Dear Luxanna

11-06-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"You love me," Evelynn giggles and drapes herself across Lux's shoulders from behind. "Isn't that right, bro?" She asks Brolaf.

"Stop iiiiit." Lux whined, playfully swatting Eve's arms. "Personal space~!"

Quote:
Tentorer:
"Ooo scary Lux is scary. What'cha gonna do? Sic Garen on me?"

"A nonrelated man in my home?" Lux asked rhetorically. "He's chased guys around Demacia for that!"

Quote:
Unexisted:
" not just normal light lux, it creates a bright double rainbow lights!!! bright as day light.but dont turn the power all the way up, because it's similar to your ulti. it's one and only, i created this with Heimerdinger's help.'' c:

"This is very cool." Lux said, with a smile. "Thank you~."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-06-2012

Sona floated in, looking around. She smiles when she sees Lux, waving slowly at her. Her other arm was playing her Etwhal, so she was able to send messages around the room.

Lux, it's good to see you again. I hope you have been fairing well...?

Heil Teemo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Stop iiiiit." Lux whined, playfully swatting Eve's arms. "Personal space~!"

"Oh, fiiiiiiine. But I reserve the brush your hair later on."

Quote:
Tentorer:
"Ooo scary Lux is scary. What'cha gonna do? Sic Garen on me?"

"Want me to kill him? Wouldn't take but a minute. No charge."

Tentorer

11-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

"A nonrelated man in my home?" Lux asked rhetorically. "He's chased guys around Demacia for that!"

"You know you love it when I appear from nowhere... inside your house... with no keys... you and me... alone... and..." Rothus then falls asleep spontaneously, obviously tired from planning his way into Lux's house, he collapses on the floor.

Dear Luxanna

11-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Her Etwhal:
Sona floated in, looking around. She smiles when she sees Lux, waving slowly at her. Her other arm was playing her Etwhal, so she was able to send messages around the room.

Lux, it's good to see you again. I hope you have been fairing well...?

"Hi, Sona~." Lux said, smiling as she approached Sona. "And how are you and your little friend doing?"

Quote:
Evelicious:
"Oh, fiiiiiiine. But I reserve the brush your hair later on."

"Want me to kill him? Wouldn't take but a minute. No charge."

Lux spun around, glaring at Evelynn. She pointed at Eve, poking her chest.

"You will do nothing to Garen!" She commanded.

Quote:
Tentorer:
"You know you love it when I appear from nowhere... inside your house... with no keys... you and me... alone... and..." Rothus then falls asleep spontaneously, obviously tired from planning his way into Lux's house, he collapses on the floor.

Lux frowned, crossing her arms. With a shake of her head, she rolled Rothus out the door with her foot, and closed the door.

Heil Teemo

11-07-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux spun around, glaring at Evelynn. She pointed at Eve, poking her chest.

"You will do nothing to Garen!" She commanded.

"Not Garen, Rothus!"

Lux watched her roll said annoying man out of her front door. Evelynn crossed her arms and pouted.

Dear Luxanna

11-07-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"Not Garen, Rothus!"

Lux watched her roll said annoying man out of her front door. Evelynn crossed her arms and pouted.

"Oh, don't give me that look." Lux admonished, walking over to Eve. "No killing people in my home! I hate that my family insists on having caretakers around here, I'm not overburdening them with cleaning blood off the ceiling!"

Tentorer

11-07-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

Lux frowned, crossing her arms. With a shake of her head, she rolled Rothus out the door with her foot, and closed the door.

Outside you can hear the grunting of a girl trying to drag Rothus off.