Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux flushed lightly, pouting.

"You're worse than Garen." She said, crossing her arms and leaning on Eve.
"Couldn't hurt to step out of your famous big brother's shadow every once and awhile, hon. Live your own life, be your own woman, do conniving, un-nobility-like things because being all prim and proper all the time is probably excruciatingly dull."

Evelynn fussed with a lock of Lux's bright blond hair. "I still think you should let me dress you up. I promise you'll be mostly clothed."

Ask Brolaf

09-24-2012

Brolaf, who never left, is now drinking a Graggy.
"Let her do it, brah!"

Heil Teemo

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"Let her do it, brah!"
Evelynn suddenly has a Graggy in hand and holds it up in cheers. "Good lookin' out, bro!"

Ask Brolaf

09-24-2012

Brolaf knocks his graggy to Eve's before chugging it.

Dear Luxanna

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Couldn't hurt to step out of your famous big brother's shadow every once and awhile, hon. Live your own life, be your own woman, do conniving, un-nobility-like things because being all prim and proper all the time is probably excruciatingly dull."

Evelynn fussed with a lock of Lux's bright blond hair. "I still think you should let me dress you up. I promise you'll be mostly clothed."
"I don't live in his shadow!" Lux protested. "And I don't act all noble all the time! You've heard me laugh... what would you dress me in?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"Let her do it, brah!"
"...I think you've had enough for now, bro." Lux said, concerned.

Heil Teemo

09-24-2012

Quote:
"I don't live in his shadow!" Lux protested. "And I don't act all noble all the time! You've heard me laugh... what would you dress me in?"
Evelynn snapped her fingers and a rather extensive wardrobe sprung up from the shadow made by Lux's couch. Evelynn wormed out of Lux's embrace and began to look over the outfits contained therein. After a few moments of critical examination, she pulled out a slinky evening dress. It was black, cropped short, and exposed ample cleavage, but was still practically church-like compared to what Evelynn normally wore.

"What do you think?" She asked, turning to face Lux with the garment draped in front of her.

Ask Brolaf

09-24-2012

Brolaf gives a thumbs up after seeing the dress.

Dear Luxanna

09-24-2012

Quote:
Evelynn snapped her fingers and a rather extensive wardrobe sprung up from the shadow made by Lux's couch. Evelynn wormed out of Lux's embrace and began to look over the outfits contained therein. After a few moments of critical examination, she pulled out a slinky evening dress. It was black, cropped short, and exposed ample cleavage, but was still practically church-like compared to what Evelynn normally wore.

"What do you think?" She asked, turning to face Lux with the garment draped in front of her.
Lux gave the dress a horrified look.

"A... a l-little black dress?" She stuttered. "I... w-what would I wear it for?"

She dreaded the answer.

Heil Teemo

09-24-2012

Quote:
Lux gave the dress a horrified look.

"A... a l-little black dress?" She stuttered. "I... w-what would I wear it for?"

She dreaded the answer.
"Clubbing? Attracting every eye in the room? Showing off your legs and boobs?" Evelynn knew she shouldn't have been surprised that Lux probably only ever worn ball gowns. "Surely you keep in such good shape for reasons other than fitness, yes?"

Dear Luxanna

09-24-2012

Quote:
"Clubbing? Attracting every eye in the room? Showing off your legs and boobs?" Evelynn knew she shouldn't have been surprised that Lux probably only ever worn ball gowns. "Surely you keep in such good shape for reasons other than fitness, yes?"
Lux blushed brightly.

"N-no, it's just for fitness!" She said. "It's not proper for a lady to flaunt her body like a common street walker."