Good Times, Good Friends (Ask Braum, Heart of the Freljord)

1234511 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheMoustache

05-23-2014

The summoner shivered and drew her robes closer as continued the climb up the frozen mountain. She hoped that she would find her destination soon. Bitterly wishing that the League allowed them to use high level magic outside of the Institute, the summoner groaned loudly as she rounded a cliff only to be met with frozen plains as far as her eyes could see. “Honestly…Who in their right mind would live up here?” she complained. The summoner nearly jumped out of her skin as a booming laugh came from behind her. She whirled around as the man she had come to see came striding towards her, his massive shield in one hand and a goat in the other. Before the summoner could utter a word, Braum slung the sheep over his shoulder and patted the summoner on hers. Even though his touch was gentle, the summoner still staggered slightly from the force. “Come inside and get warm. We can talk over some warm goat’s milk, yes?” The sheep over his shoulder bleated happily and Braum laughed again as he led the perplexed summoner over the frozen plains.

Braum whistled merrily as he went about tending to his goat herd. While they were confused as to why he would prefer his cabin in the Freljordian mountains rather than a room in the Institute, the Council had no valid reason to argue his decision. Satisfied with his work, Braum smiled widely as his morning chores came to a close. A young ram cantered meandered up to his leg and nudged it with its budding horns. The large man bent low and patted the young ram. “Ah, new beginnings. Now, we will have visitors!” He glanced out at the local village in the distance, wondering what new people he would meet this day.

((Welcome all! Feel free to drop by Braum's cabin or simply send him a letter.))

Ask ZedV2

05-23-2014

Dear Braum,

What is your breakfast of champion? I love milk too!

From,
Tai

The twitchy one

05-23-2014

Dear Braum,

Would be able beat Alistar in an arm-wrestling match?

-Alvaro Garay

HyperDriveX

05-23-2014

A letter would arrive for Braum, the enveloped seemed to be a light shade of blue. When the champion would open it, a small cold breeze would seem to escape the letter, though Braum may not notice it.

Quote:
Dear Braum,

What made you decide to join the league?

-Summoner Night

AsktheMoustache

05-23-2014

Quote:
Dear Braum,

What is your breakfast of champions? I love milk too!

From,
Tai
Braum's reply was written on an unusually thick piece of parchment and in a rough script.

"To dearest Tai,

You have quite unusual name, but no less lovely than any I have heard before. As a goat herder, my food all comes from goat. Milk, meat, and cheese. It is all good! If you have not had before, you are welcome to come see me to try.

Braum."

Quote:
Dear Braum,

Would be able beat Alistar in an arm-wrestling match?

-Alvaro Garay
Braum chuckled slightly as he read his latest letter.

"To Alvaro,

I have never had the fortune of coming across a minotaur before now. This I will have to say, is a large regret. Alistar is strong in both heart and body. His will among the hardiest I have ever seen. But I ramble. To answer your question, I do not know. But it would be fun to find out!

Braum."

AsktheMoustache

05-23-2014

Quote:
A letter would arrive for Braum, the enveloped seemed to be a light shade of blue. When the champion would open it, a small cold breeze would seem to escape the letter, though Braum may not notice it.

Quote:
Dear Braum,

What made you decide to join the league?

-Summoner Night
"To the summoner Night,

I joined the League of Legends because it is where I am needed most. While the Freljord remains in turmoil, there is much suffering for all. The suffering must end. This is best way to do it, I think. As long as there are those who need protecting, Braum will be there to lend his shield.

Braum."

BloatedBile

05-23-2014

dear braum,

so we know you love poros. what do you think of yordles?

-bb

Ask Sejuanì

05-23-2014

Braum would receive a letter delivered to him by a woman with blue hair, her face was more serious then anything. "Sorry for my interruption, but I was tasked to deliver this to you. My name is Astrid, a member of the Winter's Claw, and adviser to Sejuani. She has tasked me to make sure this letter reaches you." Astrid lowered her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
To Braum,

I am saddened to hear you have decided to back the Avarosan in this most critical moment in Freljord's history. But I will not hold it against you... your strength would have been a great addition to our warriors, and I'm sure there are many here you would have enjoyed to spar against.

Regardless, I am written you to hear your thoughts about the way Freljord is going. People see me as a tyrant, a vicious evil woman. Well let me tell you, Freljord makes us who we are. It is a hard and harsh land north of the Avarosan fjords. I am a leader of people, and while I do enjoy a good fight, I do what I do for my people. The Winter's Claw are proud and will be in no one's debt.... Deeds, not words, yes?

-Sejuani, Queen of Northern Freljord

AskCorpMundo

05-24-2014

"Dear Shield Guy,

How you do trick where you make everyone hit you instead of... Other people? Mundo try to wave arms and say "Hit me, hit me!", but everyone always go for other people, like them silly people with crossbows and guns and stuff. Mundo has cleavers, that counts as well. It's no fair.

~CEO Edmundo."

((Congrats on getting the role ))

ThisBeHammdog

05-24-2014

Huurgh! Yaaargh! Urrrrgh!

The sounds of an obese champion wading through waist-deep snow and goats carried out to the villages at the foot of the mountain. Among these sounds were some curses, belches, and unhappy bleats. After about fifteen minutes of this cacophony, Braum would hear a sound much less unsettling: a beefy fist knocking upon his door.

1234511 ... 36