Too many trolls in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zowk

07-01-2012

> It's not a QQ thread, I'm not crying, I just haven't better things to do, because I just dodge 3 queues, now I have to wait 45 mins, in a Sunday blashhh <

>LOOK MY PROFILE<

in 13 games in TT played...

7 victory
6 defeat

it's ok, a very common number, but in all games there are many....

TROLLS

sometimes a leaver don't effect too much, you can carry 2x3. if enemy team have a bad player

but

in my last defeat, my teammates went AFK, and 1x3 is impossible, what I did? AFK too

3x0, they surrender, we won, I don't care, we lost, but win

and

the chances of the trolls are in YOUR team are always high, because if you have large number of victories, the matchmaker will put you with noobs, thinking you can help them

but can't help trolls, who is trolling all day

PLUS

a laver in TT affects more than SR, why? because the teams are small 3x3, if someone is trolling or just unskilled or leaes, 2x3 you can't, in any lane will be 2x1, and the chances of 2 leavers are higher

IPulsar

07-01-2012

Wrong. If you have a large number of victories the matchmaker puts you with people in your elo, which should be high if you really do have a lot of wins. If you really ARE in a high elo, with that many wins, the matchmaker wont team you with noobs, but with people near the current hidden elo you're in.

Zowk

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLostxxSoulx View Post
Wrong. If you have a large number of victories the matchmaker puts you with people in your elo, which should be high if you really do have a lot of wins. If you really ARE in a high elo, with that many wins, the matchmaker wont team you with noobs, but with people near the current hidden elo you're in.
normal games.... not ranked I'm lvl 21

just look my match history, inb4 the joke

Bronze V Jungler

07-02-2012

Solution:

Don't play with randoms. It's much easier to play the game when you have a team of people you know.