Lulu, cass, or teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apple

07-01-2012

Hello I'm level 20 in league and have tried / played almost every champ with exceptions of the really new ones...

I know in ranked Im going to have to be able to play more than one champion and these are my 3 favorite too play so for my MAIN champion which should I use I like them all equally

DaSuperMinion

07-01-2012

Lulu and Teemo are in my top three best champs, but I have to say Lulu is more versitile and can fill pretty much any role save tank...

Kensai07

07-01-2012

I would say teemo (Easy counterpick) is pretty situational, but at the same time AP Mid is usually taken early (Even though it's an easy counterpick)

Really if you want a "Main" That will be available most often (Barring team games) bot support is usually not a rush to grab.

Danish Vikingz

07-02-2012

Cassiopeia is the uncrowned queen of this game.
Absolutely no counters among the regular AP mids and she has great farming skills, can stay at a safe distance, she has godlike damage and that ult can change a team fight, in the blink of an eye

She takes quite a bit practice, but the reward is <3

G Lovv

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by danish vikingz View Post
cassiopeia is the uncrowned queen of this game.
Absolutely no counters among the regular ap mids and she has great farming skills, can stay at a safe distance, she has godlike damage and that ult can change a team fight, in the blink of an eye

she takes quite a bit practice, but the reward is <3
qft.

B SIDE

07-02-2012

A good Cass wins every fight, 1v1 or team. She's gross, and you should play her. So should we all.

But you won't be able to play mid every game. So don't focus too hard on any one champ or role.

Jerflin

07-03-2012

Cass is DELICIOUS, and Lulu is easily my favorite support. A good lulu can control the flow of any teamfight! Both great choices.