An option for spectating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goatbear

07-01-2012

I love 3v3, the games are shorter, the skill is higher, and the body count stacks up faster. What I would love to do is watch them, what I cannot seem to do is watch them. Is their a way to spectate TT (or even Dominion!) that I don't know about (other then hoping one of my friends is on and playing it) or am I stuck with Summoner's Rift? Frankly, SR is the most boring game to watch, as you sit through 15 minutes of poking before anything really happens.

Wow Such Juke

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatbear View Post
I love 3v3, the games are shorter, the skill is higher, and the body count stacks up faster. What I would love to do is watch them, what I cannot seem to do is watch them. Is their a way to spectate TT (or even Dominion!) that I don't know about (other then hoping one of my friends is on and playing it) or am I stuck with Summoner's Rift? Frankly, SR is the most boring game to watch, as you sit through 15 minutes of poking before anything really happens.
It's not on the featured games, but if someone on your friends list is playing 3s you can spectate them.

Fvel

07-01-2012

If you go "Play", "Custom", "Join", then click the top column that says "Slots", find one that says */6. You can join those ones as a spectator if they allow it!

Goatbear

07-02-2012

I was afraid of that.