Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askhexplosive

07-01-2012

(IlexAlderwood here. I've really been wanting to play a champion, but all the ones I wanted were taken. I noticed the Ziggs thread hasn't been updated in something like two months, so I took it upon myself to make a smurf. A few of the other champion rpers encouraged me to do this, so I apologise if I'm stepping on anyone's toes.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings and Salutations all you summoners, champs, fans, science guys and other such...people! Ziggs here, fresh from the battlefield and still smelling like smoke. I don't...smoke, that is. It's the hexplosives, hehe. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get this out of my fur? I've tried that industrial strength Champoo stuff from Demacia. Had it imported...way too expensive and all it did was make it stronger, but I'll tell you one thing, it's HIGHLY flammable which is awesome!

Oh right...this is my panel where all of you no-doubt curious people can ask me anything at all. Ask about my bombs, ask about science, ask about personal stuff - I don't care! I'll answer all of it. I've been freakin' bored stiff since Heimerdinger cut off my supply of Piltover Hexpowder. I was using too much of it, he said. Bad for the economy he said. Huuuuurgh, I tell you the man's a genius and I love him a bit, but you don't see HIM using hexpowder in any of his little toys do you? Yeah yeah, he makes stuff that lasts longer than one explosion, but I mean...those cute little turrets of his? They go pew pew. My hexplosives go BANG. They go BOOM. They go 'wheeeeeeeewwwwww...BLAMMO, YEAH, WHO'S YO DADDY? Unce unce unce."

Right so yeah, questions? You all love what I do right? I do it all for science, just like Heimerdinger and that one guy with the really big robot who's name I always forget. Ask me anything, donate to me! I'm broke! No, I mean, I'll give it to charity! To the starving orphans in Ionia! Yeah. This stuff doesn't pay for itself you know.

FilFire

07-01-2012

You know what, screw it.

What's your breakfast of champions?

Ask the Monkey

07-01-2012

Look at this piece of rice. Stare in it's soul. Look!
Share with us it's deeper meaning!

Askhexplosive

07-01-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
You know what, screw it.

What's your breakfast of champions?

You know what? When I sit down for breakfast, I usually either go for the crackle pop ceral or a toad-in the hole.

Crackle pop's like hundreds of tiny little nukes going off in my mouth. I imagine my tongue's a city or something, with thousands of bombs raining down on it. Either that, or it's Hexogen Nitricitate being mixed with Caluminum (the milk, I mean), which is the kind of stuff they use to make slow-burning flash hexanades. I used to love playing with that stuff back in school, though I kept destroying the beakers.

Toad in the hole, well, you bite into it and suddenly there's egg all down your chin. I just love things that go POP and make a mess.

As for you, misto monkey man. That piece of rice is just one out of a thousand. It's a part of a meal, just a little part! A PROUD part. It's still very important! Just like every grain of powder that goes into my beautiful creations.

Ask Fizz

07-01-2012

Ziggs, can you make a bomb that exploded in confetti?

-Fizz

P.S. Make bombs that explode underwater.

Askhexplosive

07-01-2012

I can make a bomb that explodes just about anything you want...however you want to put that. The hard part would be making sure the confetti doesn't burn up when it goes off. Hrrm...

I already got water bombs! They're called depth charges. Too expensive to mass produce right now, but I'm waiting on some funding from Demacia. I'll get it soon. (I hope)

Ask Fizz

07-01-2012

...fire proof confetti? And I think Nautilus will have you beat for the depth charges.

-Fizz

P.S. You need a security system.

Askhexplosive

07-01-2012

...balls!, did you get all in my stuff again you horrible little-
Eheh, Nautilus's depth charge skill is kinda similar to my theory, yeah. It's not actually a fire n' splosions bomb like my normal ones, but rather when the depth charges explode, they create a burst of force, powerful enough to use water friction to shred anything nearby. I'll bet that you know about the pistol shrimp, Fizzy. Them little buggers that snap their pincers underwater so fast they basically shoot laserbeams at their prey? Kinda like that, but with a bigger boom.

Oh you little...you took my hexplosive putty again. DO NOT MAKE ME GET A NEW SECURITY SYSTEM! I tried to build my own to cut costs, but it set off a chain reaction that took out half my stock just because a wolf tried to get in. No, not Warwick.

Rawrwott

07-01-2012

Opinion on Rumble?

Askhexplosive

07-01-2012

Rumble! Rumble...um...oh riiight, the robot guy with the ridiculous mohawk yeah? Hey, I mean, Rumble's a pretty cool guy don't get me wrong, and I respect him all over, but if he isn't gonna take my advice and work hexplosive rockets into his tech, then I'm just not gonna be able to take him seriously. He does his thing, I do mine. You know what I'm sayin'?

I mean honestly...he knows I want whatever fuel he's using in his flamethrower but he's not telling me what it is, that knob. *grumble grumble*