1700 elo 5s player looking for RANKED 3v3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Requirements:

1. You must speak english. Russian is also acceptable.
  2. You must be good at the game. At least to a certain extent. Know your general knowledge and play at least at the 1400 elo level. That's not too difficult.
  3. You must be willing to listen to advice and improve your play. Seriously, if you refuse to listen to helpful suggestions, I refuse to play with you.
  4. You must be willing to give advice to your teammates. This more specifically means DO NOT RAGE at them for petty reasons. If they do something wrong, give them advice, helpful information, or literally help them in the game.
  5. You must not ragequit. Seriously, though, please don't be that kind of person.
  6. I would prefer it if you were somewhat versatile. Meaning, don't be good at just one champion. 1 trick ponies can be good sometimes but usually its better to know more than 1 champion.

With that out of the way, I await your responses.

About me:
I like 3v3, I'm online a lot, I don't ragequit or rage in-game unless a LOT of people are provoking me with their own rage.

I prefer melee champions in general. I'm in general friendly and have skype if needed.

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

bump

Jiggachamp

05-31-2012

Hit me up, Jiggachamp. I barely started ranked and i'm 2 and 1. But i'm over 60 wins in normal 5v5s so i play against good people. We can try it out

Mokiki

05-31-2012

Hit me up, too. I've been looking for a ranked 3v3 team for a while now. I play TT about 80% of the time...I have about 1500 wins in the game. My elo isn't very high bc I usually solo queue and we all know how that goes. Anyway...I own every single champ in the game and am good with just about all except a few of 'em which don't wholly fit my play style. Again, add me.

Khador Exremeist

06-03-2012

Hey message me in game or hit me up for a game I've played over 1100 3v3 games

Khador Exremeist is the username/forum name

iStrawHat

Master Recruiter

06-04-2012

Hit me up! I'm searching for team mates also ! I can play variety of champions and i'm not the type of person to rage. I'll add you and btw my elo is very bad i just don't like solo queue a lot the only thing that makes me rage :P

Natural Reaction

06-04-2012

Hello Killer10347. I myself have been searching around for 3's partners. If you're still interested in finding an addition add me. I'm very active, always taking advice to help improve my play style and very open to suggestions to help the team. Add me in game for further information such as Skype ect.

ReD CL0uD

06-04-2012

Me too, in fact it looks like a team could be formed from just posts here. I have my own 3v3 group but would be interested in starting another just to get more gametime in and mix with more people. Our best 3v3 is in the top 250 of 3v3 teams last i checked.

Axil

06-04-2012

i wish i were one of those ;(

fi3sta

06-04-2012

Hi, my username is fi3sta and im a Twisted Treeline experienced player.
My Elo on SR is 1400 bc i dont really play Solo Q a lot
I'm part of a casual ranked matches 3v3 team that is 1500 - 1530 elo
My main language is not english but I can understand and talk it with no problem
I play all the Treeline roles like a boss (Solo Top/Jungler/Ap/1v2 Bot)
I play a LOT of champs and I have multiple rune pages to improve my power on them
I never rage
I never quit
I play to win
I would really enjoy playing with a serious and competitive team to learn more stuff, increase my skills and reach the top
Just add me, and we play together so you can check my 3v3 skills or watch me reaching the top with another team