Overpower master yi build, he is op but hes getting more op with this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
> Yi is OP
> Malady is a suggested item.

Stopped reading.
> Dagger as a starting item

stopped reading.

Shocklance Fiend

09-01-2010

no survivability items ftl...

Ebonclaw

09-01-2010

Apparently, it's knob guide day, and no one told me.

Chaotic Bliss

09-01-2010

Its funny that people like this. Its got a 4/4 ratio. So it might work for some.

I wouldnt start with dagger Wuju. I like to start Long sword Wuju. Gets more out of my Armor Pen. And the thing I dont get is no Ghostblade. Really? Ghostblade+Highlander= no escape.

Another thing Im confused about is, why wait so long to get Wuju Style? If ya start Wuju, get it when its able to upgrade. Personally I have WS at lvl3 by the time Im lvl6. Thats just nasty when mixed with Armor Pen, AND if done right, Ghostblade and lvl6 means you have a great advantage.

Bad Yi build IMHO.

My build for those that are curious. NOTE: the masteries are what I use in game. I like to use Janna and Taric hence the CD masteries. But low CD with Yi is fun too

Kikse Mand

09-01-2010

have you tryed the build, you cannot say it is bad when you havent tryed it

Kikse Mand

09-01-2010

i can make MALADY to MADRES BLOODRAZER

Lunarez

09-01-2010

you go this build, you're nuked by a mage to dead without doing anything.

And from your guide, nothing provide more than item build. You may try reading other guide to see how they write.

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

I tried this build and went 52-0-0.

THANK YOU OP!

Chaotic Bliss

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikse Mand View Post
have you tryed the build, you cannot say it is bad when you havent tryed it

You say you are building Lifesteal, Attack speed, ArP, etc. I see only one thing wrong in your build compared to mine.

The things that stand out in comparison in these builds are your Crit chance>mine, Your Crit dmg>mine, My ArP>yours, Than there is your dodge to my CD reduction.

Thats stat wise.

Now lets itemize

We agree on Greaves. We agree on Cleaver. But thats were it stops. You choose Malady. Its nice, but in early game it wont help much. Yes you attack faster, but you arent getting as much from the LS. I choose Ghostblade, for the fact it has more synergy with the build. Not only do I get crit chance, I get ArP, which of course is the purpose of the build, right? On top of that, I get a 6 sec Highlander. I think that gives me the edge early game. Why? Look at the abilities. You are rank 2 Alpha and rank 2 Wuju 1 rank med. Im 3 rank Wuju, 1 rank Alpha, and 1 rank med. Im doing more dmg from abilities only. That with the obvious superior ArP, gives me the edge.

Next thing you build is Phantom Dancer while I build Executioner's Call. The thing here is cost. Mine is about half the cost of yours. I get my EC sooner so I get my LS and more crit. But its the passive I like. Each hit dots you. Its small, but the more I hit, the longer it stays. And without that dodge from Phantom Dancer you are eating my dmg. Again, by this time we are lvl 8-10, Ive got more ArP and dmg. You are still at my mercy.

Next item. Cleavers. You are finally getting dmg. Which is great. Now your LS can really do something. Im getting more dmg, so my LS is showing great return also. The difference? You might have slighty faster Attack Speed, but Ive still got my ArP and Ghostblade. I can even the Attack Speed diference, and still do more dmg. Your dodge comes into play here, but when I hit I hit hard. Ive got no dodge so Im eating your hits. But with more dmg and Ive got 3% more LS, It looks like Ive got a slight edge.

Next item. The Edge vs Starks. I win this for the fact it costs less, and gives you -20 armor. Again there is more synergy with my items. While you are building that gold consuming Edge, Im getting more Attack Speed. So with my dmg output, the debuff it gives you, and my Ghostblade, I still have the edge.

Last item. Bloodthirstier vs Sword of Divine. Well by dmg you win. You are getting more dmg and LS, but this is another one of those costly items. 1k more gold than my SoD. Ill have my SoD before you get that beast, and with its passive and active Ive still got the edge. Why? 100 dmg is 100 dmg every fourth swing. Highlander+Ghostblade+ the AS from items, Im close enough to 2.0 AS that you will drop like a rock. Its active will drop you even faster. +30 ArP. That will drop you to no armor. Not counting the Cleaver. My ArP is at 49 and youu have 82 armor. After my ArP from runes and Ghostblade you have 32.63. Now take 20 from Starks, you have 12.63. One attack while I have Cleaver will wipe your armor.

The thing that saves you is your dodge. But than again only 1/5 attacks will be dodged. Im still throwing too much dmg, and with a less expensive build. Im sry, but your build isnt for me. I dont have to play it to know that it wont work for me.

You might hit hard, fast, and be a crit nuke, but unless you are fed you wont get your build finished as soon as I will. You are a beast late game, but Im a beast all game long