Who counters akali?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z470

06-30-2012

I feel like I can look at any other champion and think of champs that hard-counter that person. The most annoying character imo is akali. I understand they have nerfed her quite a bit, because she used to be ridiculously OP...I'm not even saying she is that op now, but I feel like regardless of who I play, a good akali can pretty much always do well against me.

and lets hope akali doesn't get a couple early kills, she is the easiest character to steam roll on (button mash and ult over and over)

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z470 View Post
I feel like I can look at any other champion and think of champs that hard-counter that person. The most annoying character imo is akali. I understand they have nerfed her quite a bit, because she used to be ridiculously OP...I'm not even saying she is that op now, but I feel like regardless of who I play, a good akali can pretty much always do well against me.

and lets hope akali doesn't get a couple early kills, she is the easiest character to steam roll on (button mash and ult over and over)
Best most patented way to figure out a champion's counters and weaknesses, play the champion. However, a good Irelia,Olaf, or any tanky DPS really tends to handle her suit.

Korenoth

06-30-2012

Vision Wards.

I run in to Akali passing-often when I mid with Brand or Malzahar. After the first few minutes of farm, I back and buy a vision ward. Get Akali low and she smoke screens? Akali senses weakness and leaps on you? Ward, pwn, recall to spend your new gold.

With someone like Akali, it is more a matter of counter-playing than it is counter-picking. Knowing how to shut her down makes it an easy, easy lane.

Nea De Penserhir

06-30-2012

Send the monkey with a pinkie.

cavecricket48

06-30-2012

Send in a blind man.

SerratedBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

I have heard great things about lee sin not needing to buy wards to fight her

Suitirc

06-30-2012

Lee Sin and Talon come in mind.

6odwin

06-30-2012

mostly anyone that reveals invis. corki used to be decent but no more. the ones above.

if i see and akali or vayne i usually go twisted fate to counter simply because i can pop ult when they do their thing and usually win.

Eugenides

06-30-2012

Say hi to my friend Nasus. Akali can't out damage his passive and 5 pots early game, then he gets farmed and tanky. Suddenly she can't kill him because he hurts a lot and has health, and he can AOE force her out of her portable bush with Spirit Fire and his Ult. TADA. Also, he snowballs amazingly.

Kagami

07-01-2012

On hit or AD lulu solo top should theoretically be a win for her in lane, but I haven't actually gotten to attempt it since Akali isn't common.

12345 ... 7