Unlocked camera or locked camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strill

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxNegusxx View Post
turn down the sensitivity with it off it might help
Quoted for truth. I couldn't stand unlocked until I turned down the sensitivity but with it turned down it's great. It lets you see more of the area you care about, for example, in mid you can ignore your turret (ganks from behind your turret are unlikely) and focus on center of mid regardless of where you are.

Etherimp

07-01-2012

Unlocked since level 1.

ZRX38

07-01-2012

Unlocked

/thread

JCtheCreator

07-01-2012

I play with the screen unlocked but I keep the space bar held down constantly to follow myself around or recenter the screen on my champion. Whenever I need to view other areas of the map I just release the space key and viola.I highly recommend this way.

Kalidascope

07-01-2012

is there a macro for locking and unlocking? Like ctrl+ something I would like to know, play Malzahar and would like to see if i could push the range on my silence on purple side.

Also any one know a control command for Malzahar's pet? I know shaco's is Alt+D haven't been able to figure out malz.

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCtheCreator View Post
I play with the screen unlocked but I keep the space bar held down constantly to follow myself around or recenter the screen on my champion. Whenever I need to view other areas of the map I just release the space key and viola.I highly recommend this way.
This is an argument I keep seeing for learning unlocked. Personally, I prefer locked because I don't enjoy managing my camera (which I'm horrible at) when I only take it away from my character occasionally. However, I do like to check on fights/wards/etc on other parts of the map. In those instances, even with camera lock on, you just have to click and hold on the minimap. The camera will become free while you hold down your mouse button, then snap back when you let go.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to note that I play Vlad, so really not much is needed for me outside locked camera range. For controlling pets and making global shots, yeah, I can see the unlocked argument.

Skury420

11-06-2012

I play locked, and i always have, and i've been slowly practicing unlocked its just kinda ****ty when you click to look somewhere else and eve comes out and eats half your while your pressing space to jump back.

Sir Jungleton

11-06-2012

unlocked for sure. its what all the pros do, get use to it before it gets to late. and! get use to self cast keys / macros

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

unlocked lets you look around the map, and being able to increases map awareness more than the pins on minimap

you can press the spacebar to recenter on your champion, or whatever you changed the keybind to

Directw

11-06-2012

There is a rule of thumb I have been following and it works well for me:
locked for melee and teemo, unlocked for renge. Sometimes I switch between those two, but yeah, most time I just follow my thumb of rule.