"Spirit of" items in jungle, are they worth it or can you go witouth them?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your evil cat

11-22-2013

On a lot of junglers i am used to just building hunter machette, because i'd rather invest in items like trinity force etc. after that. Now they have added + gold for killing monsters. And i was wondering if it is stupid now to not buy them, because it looks pretty good now on pretty much any jungler. Has anyone tested it that can help me out :] , is the extra gold worth it or should you still build other items because those are better on your character?

Saiansupayann

11-22-2013

They are certainly a better investment than wriggle that's for sure. Spirit of the Ancient golem even with the health nerf is still the best out of the 3.

GlavTech

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiansupayann View Post
They are certainly a better investment than wriggle that's for sure. Spirit of the Ancient golem even with the health nerf is still the best out of the 3.
You clearly don't jungle often, do you?

Steelflame

11-22-2013

Spirit Wraith had a nice buff, Elder is ok, golem is ok.

Problem is the fact Targon Shield outdoes ALL of these hardcore for the most part, except for select few cases (Fiddles needing dat Wraith to sustain later on in the game for jungle clearing while still giving up blues).

GlavTech

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
Spirit Wraith had a nice buff, Elder is ok, golem is ok.

Problem is the fact Targon Shield outdoes ALL of these hardcore for the most part, except for select few cases (Fiddles needing dat Wraith to sustain later on in the game for jungle clearing while still giving up blues).
Why... would you jungle... with Targon...

Your evil cat

11-22-2013

although i really appreciate these answers :] (ty for them) I woul still like to see some more opionions because i cant make up my mind yet

GlavTech

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your evil cat View Post
although i really appreciate these answers :] (ty for them) I woul still like to see some more opionions because i cant make up my mind yet
Wraith if you have mana issues, Lizard if youre spell based ad, Wrig if you're AA based ad, Golem if you want to focus on ganking.

QuinnTessential

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2013

I can't tell you which of the three is better, but I can tell you that wriggles is in a bad spot right now. Don't get that one.

GlavTech

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Tyran View Post
I can't tell you which of the three is better, but I can tell you that wriggles is in a bad spot right now. Don't get that one.
Wriggles generates the same gold that the other jungle items generate, and enables you to efficiently clear Wight and Dragon.

People saying it's bad are aggrivating.