Jungling video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifty9

06-30-2012

Does anybody have a high elo jungling video. Ive read on here multiple times about jungle routes and what not but i would like to actually see it in action

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-30-2012

Make your own.

TT jungle camps are tougher than SR camps, so if you're a vet4eran jungler in SR then TT jungle is a nice challenge. there's no mana sustain, so champs like renekton or mundo would probably be best (which don't use mana).

I usually take golems and wraiths in bot jungle at around 6, regarldess of my champion, since it's a bit tough to grab enough cs for everyone on your team in TT, due to there only being 2 lanes. Top jungle is way tougher, so only go there if you are a designated jungler or a tank or something like that.

triple-teaming the grez @lv1 for stronger poke from your AD carry is also a decent idea (in my opinion at least)

Lifty9

06-30-2012

cant make my own if i have no idea what i am doing. I want to learn but I dont wanna screw up and a game and have people QQ about me. Thats not fun

Leblonjames

06-30-2012

Hi,

Jungling isnt very complicated, i'll try to show you how its done.

First of all you need seals flat armor rune(yellow) and magicresis per lvl rune (blue) I usually use marks attack speed/ armor pen/ magic pen depending on what champion I play.

I recommend using mouvement speed quintescence, very useful for ganks.

The basic route is simple : Blue buff, wolvez, wraiths, red buff, golem, then you gank a lane and recall.

What champion do you wanna play with ?
For simple build and jungling route, visite mobafire.com, its good for beginner.

Cpt BIack

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leblonjames View Post
Hi,

Jungling isnt very complicated, i'll try to show you how its done.

First of all you need seals flat armor rune(yellow) and magicresis per lvl rune (blue) I usually use marks attack speed/ armor pen/ magic pen depending on what champion I play.

I recommend using mouvement speed quintescence, very useful for ganks.

The basic route is simple : Blue buff, wolvez, wraiths, red buff, golem, then you gank a lane and recall.

What champion do you wanna play with ?
For simple build and jungling route, visite mobafire.com, its good for beginner.

Sorry but he mean to the Twisted Treeline Jungle... t.t

Cpt BIack

06-30-2012

@Lifty9: Here you got...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1817545

Bye...

Lifty9

07-01-2012

cant watch the LOL replays.. says i have an error and asks me to redownload it. Ive done everything on the website but still no work. any youtube videos?

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifty9 View Post
cant watch the LOL replays.. says i have an error and asks me to redownload it. Ive done everything on the website but still no work. any youtube videos?
go to youtube, type in. 3v3 jungling video

TheNewDesease

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser0217 View Post
go to youtube, type in. 3v3 jungling video
find a match with people higher than 800 elo with that method and i'll bow to you