How do you build Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

06-30-2012

^ Title. Runes/masteries? Item build? I mean. I've played tons of carrys on soloQ. I've done well and i've been able to carry my teams to victory (Even with Vayne). But ea time i pick Ashe, i just cant help myself but feel useless. Its true that most of the times tho, i get jerks and whatever that keeps messing with my games ea time i play as her so...

Crystalslash

06-30-2012

Ashe is the lowest damage carry in the game.

IE BOOT BT PD LW GA.

You're supposed to kite.

Please kite.

pls.

ThePr0digy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Be Ashe bot, manamune. Also have dominion style gold increase on SR.

but really... Start boots then go Wriggles for sustain, then IE, PD, LW . Game still going on? Banshees is nice, thirster is nice, GA works but I don't like GA, because if they burst you down that fast they'll kill your team in the time that it takes for you to come back and you'll be burst down again.

Edit:
21/9/0 masteries.
AD quints
armor pen marks
armor seals
MP5/level glyphs

Edit2:
Am I getting downvoted because people won't read past my joke?

Also Wriggles helps with last hits and sustain, while keeping dragon warded which saves your support gold on wards, and also keeps you from being ganked.

A Nuclear Waffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

I personally go
Full AD runes (this causes a lot of debate, but i enjoy starting out with 88 - 98? AD)

Boots - IE - Scepter - PD - BT - PD - and either another BT if i'm doing amazing or a situation defensive item

Aeolian Melodies

06-30-2012

Build her like you build any other carry. 21-9-0 or 21-0-9, armor yellows, ad/arpen reds, AD quints, blues of choice (MR/AS/armor/mana regen imo), start boots + pots > 2-3 d blades > IE > PD > whatever.

TurtleCommando

06-30-2012

Build her like a standard meta AD carry. Boots/3pot start, grab Zerks and a handful of Doran's (and a vamp scepter if you need some more sustain), build into IEdge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, and defensive item of choice (usually something like GA or QSS). Runes are usually AD reds and quints, armour seals, and MR/lvl blues, with 21/9/0 masteries.

As has been stated, Ashe is one of the lower damage carries in the game, but makes up for this with her massive utility. Try not to be too heavily aggressive in lane, as you will usually lose out on trades, and farm up until you have the god tier damage that an AD carry build gives more or less regardless of your bases.

Kenshin13850

06-30-2012

21/9/0 masteries for damage

AD runes to help with last hit and get the most of that passive crit. Also makes level 1 invade easier or to get first blood.

Items are standard AD carry:
Boots, IE, PD, BT, LW and for your last two items either another PD (more dmg and movespeed) or BT (tons more damage) and a defensive item like BV, GA, or aegis.

Squirrelagator

06-30-2012

21-9, AD Reds, AD Quints, Armor Yellows, MR/Level Blue
Boots/3 -> Double Dorans -> Berserker's Greaves -> Vamp Scepter -> BF Sword
Infinity Edge -> Phantom Dancer -> Last Whisper -> Bloodthirster -> Defensive Item
Optionally, sell boots for another Phantom, upgrade boots AFTER Vamp.

I may or may not grab the defensive item after IE/PD depending on how the game is going.
Defensive items I use generally are GA or QSS, but Banshee's isn't bad.

EDIT: I forgot to mention switching your boots out for defensive boots might not be a completely horrible idea lategame.

AppleStarz

06-30-2012

Alright. Ranged AD Carry is extremely reliable on Gold Income. For runes I reccommend Flat AD Quints, Armor Pen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, and Flat Attack Speed Blues. For Masteries, I reccommend 25/4/1 or 26/3/1 getting anything in Offense that raises you damage (Not to turrets, to creeps and champions) and Improved Ignite or Exhaust if you get it. If you get Heal don't get improved ignite, get improved Heal in the Defense tree as well as the Armor Mastery and improved Flash in the utility.
With Ashe, you really need a steady gold income. She's weak early game, but she's a HYPER carry late game. SO much damage. She really is monstrous.
What you want to do is start with boots and 3 health pots, or a Dorans Blade if you know your support is good and can sustain you fairly well. You want Tier 2 boots + 2 Dorans blades IF you're not doing well. If you ARE doing well, RUSH THAT BF SWORD. You're going to build your first BF Sword into a BLOODTHIRSTER. This will give you LOTS of sustain in lane while just stacking up your damage at the same time as you farm for more gold. You will then build an Infinity Edge, followed by a Phantom Dancer, then you should be doing a whole **** load of damage. You can invest in a Last Whisper, or my favorite, Black Cleaver if they start building armor to counter you. For survivability, you can get Banshee's or GA if you're finding you're having a hard time staying alive.

I hope this helped. Try it. This works

Edit: Downvotes for this. And I knew I would get them because it's not the standard Ashe setup. However, Ashe has gotten me to 1800 Elo, and I'm still climbing fast. Try this on her, and I guarentee you will carry hard. Trust me OP, this community is **** lol.

SwimsWithTurtles

06-30-2012

What ever you do. Please for the love of god do not buy boots of swiftness...
lvl 1 boots, double dorans, zerker greaves, vamp cepter, IE, PD, BT/LW(depending on armor), and insert defensive item.