Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We need a Kick button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skarpelo

06-30-2012

we need a kick button in the CHAMPION SELECTION screen
good players cant dodge all the games when they see stupid and troll picks..

srly im tired .. i never feed.. always buy wards... always have good score.. and im still in elo hell

pd: i cant reach elo hell cause these players.. my ranked stats are 6.3 - 4.9 - 9.7

Tenshinmon

06-30-2012

I see a one 1-6 and 2-5 in your match history.
Not impressed.

Skarpelo

06-30-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:
Not impressed.

1-6-25 as soraka

2-5-13 as teemo...

both win.. -.-

Droid Finale

06-30-2012

Quote:
Skarpelo:
1-6-25 as soraka

2-5-13 as teemo...

both win.. -.-

noob.

Those aren't bad stats

The Hellsage

06-30-2012

Quote:
Skarpelo:
1-6-25 as soraka

2-5-13 as teemo...

both win.. -.-

The 2-5-13 as Teemo is still pretty crappy, bro. But the 1-6-25 as Soraka? People giving you **** for that need to take something for the butt hurt.

Draikk

06-30-2012

Quote:
tenshinmon:
i see a one 1-6 and 2-5 in your match history.
Not impressed.

only kills count

if you do not get all the kills you are bad

go get all the kills soraka!

lukelcf

06-30-2012

I agree with OP about having a kick option. Me and my friend were talking about this today, were trying ranked queue and enemy team kept dodging. It was the 5th time in queue and the enemy team already knew who we'd play, so they totally counter-banned, so hilarious xD But then I realized why they were dodging, we got into queue next with this player who was doing AP Master Yi mid, and said if we all didn't go tank, he would troll. <----- People like this!!! Why should we have to play a ranked game with these type of people? I understand that having a dodge function is great and all, but I think a great idea would be if you could kick a player if all 4 other people on the team agree to it (Only in ranked, so that 4 person premade can't troll).

I'm not sure on the specifics, but I would love to push for a 'kick' option. ~

Draikk

06-30-2012

To actually contribute to the thread: a kick option would be too easy to abuse. If someone is not trolling, but simply picks something the other team-members disagree with despite actually being good with that pick and rounding out the team, they are going to simply kick that person.

Also, it will make queueing with premades hell as it will be "support or kick" every time

lukelcf

06-30-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:
Not impressed.

3/7/3 Evelynn in your match hist. >_>

Nobody has a perfect match hist., just because they have 1 or 2 neg. k/d ratio's doesn't mean they suck, lol. People these days find the smallest details to use against others. smh

Bloodmo0n

06-30-2012

Maybe if it was a vote, but that could be abused so easily by 4 man premades