Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do the chinese ezreals max for skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Little Haley

06-30-2012

Quote:
noiradle:
Never thought of it like that... Definitely RQWE if you're with a Soraka though?

I'm by no means a pro Ezreal, but I always prefer W. The AS reduction is largely underrated by Ezreal players, I think. It completely neuters the enemy carry's AS, preventing them from trading and straight up winning you a trade/duel if you can land it. It does more burst damage. It also can't be stopped by minions, and it's AoE. The AS increase portion can make a huge difference if you have an AD jungler like Nocturne and you do an early dragon. It just overall has more of an impact. Q can always be avoided by hiding behind minions, so it's not reliable when laning, even if you have a Soraka to feed you free mana.

Pika Fox

06-30-2012

Quote:
Cocothepirate:
That's not very good logic. Since it's such a short cooldown, you gain more from only minor increases to its damage.

True, but you gain more total damage by maxing W first in both terms of damage you do and damage you reduce the enemy AD carry in a trade. The only enemy AD carry i would max Q first over is graves, and maybe tristana simply because they thrive on burst, but moreso graves because he also has his passive to auto win trades over time.

Sins

06-30-2012

W can be shot through minions for early harass + the damage is good if maxed early. It's also one of the most devastating attack speed debuffs in the game allowing Ez to trade really well with anything that has a attack speed steroid. You're still better off going R->W->E->Q with or without a soraka.