Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do the chinese ezreals max for skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shamonbabe

06-30-2012

r>w>e>q????

shamonbabe

06-30-2012

bumpo

Sybil Cut

06-30-2012

R>q>w>e

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm talking about

SulphoR

06-30-2012

Rweq

zMajin

06-30-2012

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+do+chinese+Ezreals+max+first%3F

A Little Haley

06-30-2012

No reason to put more than one point in Q, imo, considering it scales 1:1 with your AD already. The damage on the skill barely goes up when you level it, the mana cost goes up (a lot, considering how much you may be spamming it), the cooldown barely goes down... just meh. R>W>E>Q

Clue

06-30-2012

Quote:
IMAWHALEOOORAOOR:
No reason to put more than one point in Q imo, considering it scales 1:1 with your AD already. The damage on the skill barely goes up when you level it, the mana cost goes up (a lot, considering how much you may be spamming it), the cooldown barely goes down... just meh. R>W>E>Q

Never thought of it like that... Definitely RQWE if you're with a Soraka though?

Cocothepirate

06-30-2012

Quote:
IMAWHALEOOORAOOR:
No reason to put more than one point in Q before W or E are maxed, imo, considering it scales 1:1 with your AD already. The damage on the skill barely goes up when you level it, the mana cost goes up (a lot, considering how much you may be spamming it), the cooldown barely goes down... just meh. R>W>E>Q

That's not very good logic. Since it's such a short cooldown, you gain more from only minor increases to its damage.

Pika Fox

06-30-2012

Quote:
IMAWHALEOOORAOOR:
No reason to put more than one point in Q, imo, considering it scales 1:1 with your AD already. The damage on the skill barely goes up when you level it, the mana cost goes up (a lot, considering how much you may be spamming it), the cooldown barely goes down... just meh. R>W>E>Q

In all honesty, i put two points into Q early then max W. I find the CDR on the second level to be what i want for harass and overall CDR for all of my abilities.

UnicornFan91

06-30-2012

R>w>q>e