How can you carry from top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dota 2 is better

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

I've always noticed no matter how hard I shut down my top lane by that time their bot lane is fed and it's pretty much GG.

dota 2 is better

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Bump. I needz da advice.

Bird of Hermees

06-30-2012

Win lane, win game

Dead or Alive

06-30-2012

Top lane is probably one of the easiest lanes to carry from. (IMO). If you deny your top. And kill their tower, you can roam hard. Top usually has the strongest gank presence early in the game. Also you can start forcing objectives like dragon while their top is trying to catch up in farm.

Frostbutt Irelia

06-30-2012

have a blitz alistar poppy vayne janna on ur team and wombo combo them from top to mid

Darth Nub

06-30-2012

In teamfights, you either kill enemy AD carry or peel for your AD carry, who is hopefully competent.

RealMithron

06-30-2012

Play champions that can carry games. Olaf Riven Jax ect.

erjdrifter

06-30-2012

If you see your bot lane losing and you are destroying top lane, go ahead and take the tower early so that you can go help them. There is no point to keep free farming top if the bot lane is doing the same exact thing.

Chocow

06-30-2012

Or you can take an actual carry (Sivir / Ez) and win your lane with their superior poke, and carry your team like you would bot.
Sivir works specially well because of her mana shield and ability to push

Inb4 flamed for going against the meta

DrVarron

06-30-2012

Kill the other top laner, kill their turret, roam.

In teamfights do whatever you can to force the enemy AD (or AP, depends who is doing more DPS) carry out of the teamfight, thus allowing your own AD carry to shred the enemy team.