Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sup guys, i'm sorry about the noob question but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rav Abaddon

06-30-2012

There is no ADC who can spam enough to get to the maximum damage bonus, including Ezreal. Hell, there aren't even a lot of champions period who can spam that much.

Holy Malevolence

06-30-2012

It's less a problem with the item and more a problem with the player.
It basically screams "I have no idea when to properly use my abilities".

KamiKhaZix

06-30-2012

Noob question, but whenever I use graves I find myself OOM ALL THE TIME. What would you use/do to counter that?

Rav Abaddon

06-30-2012

Quote:
FSchneider:
lol, actually i have ezreal since 2010 and i really like to play with him, it's just that early game my mana goes too fast cause i keep harassing my enemies and i always wanted a solution to that, maybe i can buy manamune early game and sell it after? (sorry for my bad grammar)

I've had Ezreal for the same amount of time, and I can only say don't use W and suffer when you run out of mana. It'll slow you down too much; but you can shoot three Qs with Manamune and deal about the same damage as one Q with IE.

Actually, anyone who runs out of mana as an ADC only needs to learn how to manage their spells. You can't itemize for that on an ADC. There's just no time or space for it.

Gerrikk

06-30-2012

The biggest reason is that it means your first 1k gold is spent solely on mana instead of hp/dmg. Then at the end of the game you have far more mana then you need.

If you build Tear and the enemy builds double Doran's they are 160hp, 20ad, and 6% LS ahead of you and should be able to easily bully you out of lane all other things being equal.

Doowen

Recruiter

06-30-2012

Quote:
FSchneider:
..what is the main problem on getting Manamune on a AD Carry? It gives mana + mana regen + a little bit of attack damage + 2% mana converted on AD.

Please don't just downvote me, i want answers. Thanks.

The time it takes to buy, then charge manamune is longer than just buying a BT instead